• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
zvCw1LK.gif

yami4ct

I kinda wish I hadn't taken a break from Fire Emblem Fates Conquest. Going back and it's kinda hard to get all my skills back. That game is a real ass kicker.

Jothel

Not sure if it's been talked about here at all but there's a demo for a game called Klaus on PS4 and after the first level it gets cool as hell, the secret levels are all pretty smart too... Anyone else played it?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
If people want to bring a topic into a thread they should really at least provide a link, cause we don't know what you're talking about man.

I know I've been guilty of it in the past.

Nice, I see stephen's sausage roll QL on the horizon. Took them long enough. Game is good but very hard. Brad better driving the QL.

I still want a Dan and Drew Bombastica of Pac-Man 2, if only to have Drew's impression placed next to the real thing. We already had a Replay of it with Game Informer's best people, but still.

Patryn

I'm kinda shocked no one's tried to do a straight up Journey to the West adaptation in game form. That's exactly the kind of thing I would expect to see a weird JRPG or something attempt.

Slightly-related, but I'd also love to see more serious historical games. I'd love to see an RPG or adventure game set in Three Kingdoms era China or Sengoku Japan. It's kinda sad that those amazing settings are purely the domain of over the top Dynasty Warriors style games.

You're right, that's strange.... oh wait it's totally not because someone did do exactly that.

Even has Journey West in the title.

pizzacat

Banned
I kinda meant if he posted anything on Twitter but it's probably like 5 am in Cali so he's probably holding onto one of his old consoles at this moment

popo

Dave Land and Hot Spurs Fans must be excited for the match tonight. Best chance in years of beating the hated enemy on their home turf, keeping the slim title dream alive in the process.

Hype for snooker QL. Expecting to see

Danny "The Hurricane" O'Dwyer

2847979-6407190637-artic.jpg

Jeff "Mr Maximum" Gerstmann

por_1205_07.jpg

Dan "Clown Prince" Ryckert

56930.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom