• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Look, there are so many poop particles about after you've committed an act like that. What I'm saying is, the very least you can do as a civilized rational being (as opposed to a mere beast wallowing in dirt and grime) is to try to keep as many of them as far away from your food and breathing as possible. Thus: if you can poop at Walmarts, that's good. If you, by the grace of God, have somehow acquired the powers to poop at some distant region of the cosmos, that's even better and I'm slightly envious of you.

Look, poop gets into you whether you're eating vegetables that feeds on poop or meat that eats the grass that feeds on poop. You're eating poop daily. Get use to it.

repeater

Look, poop gets into you whether you're eating vegetables that feeds on poop or meat that eats the grass that feeds on poop. You're eating poop daily. Get use to it.
I recognize that getting some poop in you is unavoidable. All I'm saying is: if you can affect the amount of shit you eat, why not go for the option on which you eat less shit rather than the one on which you eat more shit?

Dan, help me out here.

are you shitting on your dining table repeater? maybe don't do that
How about you maybe don't tell me how to lead my life? o_O

I recognize that getting some poop in you is unavoidable. All I'm saying is: if you can affect the amount of shit you eat, why not go for the option on which you eat less shit rather than the one on which you eat more shit?

Dan, help me out here.

Does it really matter when we're talking about goddamn particulates that have no influence on the food whatsoever?

Do you never fart because you might get particulates in the air?

Strax

Oh my I hope the Powerbombcast hasn't been recorded yet.

A SmackDown shakeup is about to completely reshape all of WWE. Beginning July 19, the second longest-running weekly episodic program in television history, SmackDown, will move from Thursday to Tuesday nights and air LIVE each and every week — for the first time ever — at 8/7 C on USA Network, the exclusive cable home to WWE’s marquee properties.

This bold move will have major ramifications for all of WWE and exemplify the New Era, as both Raw and SmackDown will each feature their own unique rosters and rivalries following an imminent Superstar draft.

Enslaved is a game that I would probably love, and I always meant to go back and play but haven't. The PC version is good, right?

Dishonored is also fantastic.

skynidas

Banned
tgsvisual2aovq.png

they should go this year, and do some videos in japan, not necessarily about games, eating food, visiting shit, things like that would be awesome

Their Overwatch QL convinced me to buy the game. It's going to be in the high 80's for the next few days so I figure I'll do some gaming in the air conditioning when I'm not out by the pool.

Carry on with the shit and bathroom talk fellas. It's high quality entertainment.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
It had heart. Gameplay was okay.

I don't know what heart is aside from bland art direction and a story that takes all of the worst parts of Journey to the West and the US Life On Mars, but the gameplay dreams of ascending to the great heights of "okay" from where it was. It was full of boring combat and automatic platforming complete with lights everywhere you need to jump as a substitute for actual level design. Awful, awful game.

LiK

I don't know what heart is aside from bland art direction and a story that takes all of the worst parts of Journey to the West and the US Life On Mars, but the gameplay dreams of ascending to the great heights of "okay" from where it was. It was full of boring combat and automatic platforming complete with lights everywhere you need to jump as a substitute for actual level design. Awful, awful game.

You loved it.

they should go this year, and do some videos in japan, not necessarily about games, eating food, visiting shit, things like that would be awesome

it can't really be too much about games since their window for the Raid closed when everyone pilfered the old game shops over the past few years

yeah I think even Osaka is in rough shape for used games

at this point they'd probably have to just go out to Fukuoka and raid mom&pop shops for NIB copies of Mappy or some shit

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
More HitDan is awesome news. I hope they continue it when the new one releases. Some of the most joyful content they have made recently.

daydream

Banned
call it 'the delivery' and have it be jeff stocking up all those dried up shops with games from his collection

n-gage prices gonna plummet

Jintor

yeah I think even Osaka is in rough shape for used games

at this point they'd probably have to just go out to Fukuoka and raid mom&pop shops for NIB copies of Mappy or some shit

Buy unlimited Jr pass. Travel all around Japan to every used game shop in every town looking for those sweet sweet bargains. Giant bomb travel site the whole thing.

I'm glad the new Xbox story has broken in advance of the Beastcast.

This has reminded me, I've really enjoyed the Beastcast's deeper discussions about topics, plus their coverage of the news. They've done this for a while, but I only just realised how much I appreciate their approach to the whle thing.

TraBuch

Banned
This has reminded me, I've really enjoyed the Beastcast's deeper discussions about topics, plus their coverage of the news. They've done this for a while, but I only just realised how much I appreciate their approach to the whle thing.

I, on the other hand, have kinda been paying less and less attention to each Beastcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom