• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomberOwl

Fuck I hope the smaller Xbox has the power supply built in. It's actually kind of ridiculous how large and ugly the X1 is and still has a massive power supply. Their 360 smaller form consoles were a great improvement from launch 360 so hopefully we'll see that here too.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Was that will smith live show always on the schedule or did it just show up?

It is new.
lOhHpV9.png

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I used the dash to knock a Mcree off a cliff immediately after he activated his ult, it was incredible.

I tried that once and just dashed off a cliff. :p

For whatever reason dashing around like a crazy in those capture objective maps when the other team starts coming in is strangely effective. They get knocked around confused and my team then takes advantage of that.

I tried that once and just dashed off a cliff. :p

For whatever reason dashing around like a crazy in those capture objective maps when the other team starts coming in is strangely effective. They get knocked around confused and my team then takes advantage of that.
People definitely freak out a little when you charge at them.

D.va is rad.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
People definitely freak out a little when you charge at them.

D.va is rad.

Suicide is so good for objective based maps too. Basically acts as a clearing tool for your team to take advantage off as the other team ducked the fuck out. Whether your team can take advantage of it though...

Anyone think there's any truth to that whole Sucker Punch developing a PS4 Spiderman thing?

It makes sense circumstantially: 1. Activision's license will expire soon; 2. Disney is moving to a licensing scheme for its games; 3. There's a Spider-Man movie coming out next year; 4. Sucker Punch should have a new game announced soon; and 5. Sony and Marvel have obviously cut some sort of deal regarding Spider-Man.

But that doesn't necessarily mean it's happening. (I think it's happening)

pizzacat

Banned
Nerf this is the best because she can't be stopped when she says it.

It's always justice rains fro-

Or it's high n-

Or my favorite dweet dwe-

Zaph

Played a few games this morning as Mercy, and kept being harassed by this Widowmaker.

Finished up and got a loot box - with the legendary Widowmaker skin Comtesse. Blizzard does enjoy a good troll.

Gurrry

I really wish we could select what mode we want to play in OW. I think I would rather play capture all the time rather than payload. Mainly because it seems like no one ever tries to move the damn thing lol.

Im hoping more people learn how to play over the next few weeks and start going for the objectives rather than kills. Ranked mode would also probably alleviate some of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom