• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new HitDan level looks real pretty

27237168965_8490f3c7c7_b.jpg

Offering two targets, the “Gilded Cage” mission challenges players to eliminate private banker Claus Strandberg, holed up inside the secure Swedish Consulate, and army General Reza Zaydan, protected by his elite squad of soldiers at a temporary headquarters in the heart of the city. Both targets will be challenging to reach and both will of course have some entertaining special moments attached to them that will allow players to dole out some poetic justice.

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/05/25/hitman-episode-3-marrakesh-launches-on-31st-may/

Why did they make Civilization 6 look like a mobile game. I feel like I'm losing my mind over people saying it looks good

Why are people saying it looks like a mobile game

Like what

Galak-Z looks like a mobile game. Mario Maker looks like a mobile game with its touch-interface look on the pad.

Like what does it mean.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If you can't see how Civ 6 doesn't look like a mobile game, I don't know what to tell you. It very much does look like one.

bright shiny colorful simple units that dont look like they blend in at all. like what kind of style does this have

compare Civ 5

to 6

The whole point of Civ6's art style is to make units highly visible in the regular map, with enough *pop* to differentiate themselves from both the background and other units. It's a very good design change vs. previous games, where UI is the primary method of identifying a unit.

You do not want an art style where everything blends together in a game like Civ, where every tile and its contents is of huge importance.

mintyice

Was Age of Empires Online any good?

ps. Trimps patch 3.3 today! wooo. Now a reason to go past Z180. Seriously though, Trimps is great.

Age of Empires Online

This sums up AoE Online quite well. It was just there, asked for by nobody, yet greenlit by somebody.

Free-to-play strategy games are just... not a good idea. There's no way to make them interesting without completely sabotaging the gameplay players expect.

bright shiny colorful simple units that dont look like they blend in at all. like what kind of style does this have

compare Civ 5

to 6

drab colors compared to bright colors

the horror
it's a mobile game

uncharted 4 kinda looks like a mobile game now that you mention it, too many colors that pop out

And ratchet and clank! wtf what a mobile game. Too many colors that pop out.

what other mobile games are coming out. Overwatch, the biggest mobile game just came out! Mobile games everywhere!

as if mobile games have a set standard of style or graphics. Such a stupid complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom