• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

Talking about Castlevania games and old Console Wars, there's probably an N64 Fanboy who fervently believes Castelvania 64 is better than Symphony of the Night. That's a person that probably exists. Think on that one.

It was so good, though. So good. I can't tell if people are playing a joke on me or not.

It's not a joke. That is just legit awful boss design. Bottom tier garbage.

This game is one big joke.

yami4ct

It's a sad state of affairs that Vinny has to even specify that he likes his ribs bone-in.

Bloody boneless heathens.

I'm a very squeamish person and bones freak me out. Is that hypocritical of me given I'm a heavy meat eater? Absolutely. Totally. It's just an unconscious response I have.

I don't like wings or ribs at all though, so it doesn't come up much.

They are using that code. They have mentally accepted it already. They can't go back now. They will find another justification, it's just a matter of time.

I'm a very squeamish person and bones freak me out. Is that hypocritical of me given I'm a heavy meat eater? Absolutely. Totally. It's just an unconscious response I have.

I don't like wings or ribs at all though, so it doesn't come up much.
Oh it's fine, I'll eat boneless meat as well (but bone-in tastes way better).

It's just the concept of boneless ribs is an oxymoron that I can't handle!

yami4ct

The continue system in this game is just unfairly punishing and bad. They shouldn't feel bad about circumventing it.

The sooner we get past this boring crap, the sooner we can play more actually good Castlevania.

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
If you have Wreckfest: Next Car Game and want to race some lawnmowers during UPF, make sure it's installed and ready to go by 3pm Pacific.

daydream

Banned
thanks for the heads-up, dan

looking at the steam page for wreckfest and man, the recent steam reviews have been savage. apparently the dev released the game from early access with a lot of key features missing? seems like a mess

Bloodlines spoilers:
You totally can drop a chandelier on them to kill them. I loved how many ways you could kill enemies in this game.

If you have Wreckfest: Next Car Game and want to race some lawnmowers during UPF, make sure it's installed and ready to go by 3pm Pacific.

ahahaha

Sounds great, but not $20 great.

thanks for the heads-up, dan

looking at the steam page for wreckfest and man, the recent steam reviews have been savage. apparently the dev released the game from early access with a lot of key features missing? seems like a mess

Those people learned the Early Access lesson the hard way.

Megasoum

Banned
Whoa I just checked the GSYNC monitors... It's actually way more expensive than I thought. No way I'm paying 1000$ for a monitor. I didn't even pay that for my 50" TV.

mintyice

Whoa I just checked the GSYNC monitors... It's actually way more expensive than I thought. No way I'm paying 1000$ for a monitor. I didn't even pay that for my 50" TV.

The X34? Yeah that one is ridiculous.

acer-predator-x34-review-2-thumb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom