• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck

It's absolutely astounding that the man in that car is able to walk away nearly unscathed.

image of another angle.

Cjjk-1oXIAAY4Zy.jpg:large

SomberOwl

I'm kind of surprised how decent ghostbusters still looks, those proton packs hold up. Was the reception universally poor among both critics and fans? Never played it back then.

Also anyone else listen to Bakalar's 404 podcast? The gawker lawsuit story in their news segment this week kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

I listened to it today. What rubbed you the wrong way?

And the game isn't even the thing coming out this year, it is the MP beta.

I actually enjoyed Crackdown 2 since I played it 6 or 7 years after the last time I played the first game. If I played it when it came out I'd probably be pissed

also: when it reaches the point where the post takes more effort than normal to read, that's probably a good stopping point

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Demo Derby having Ghostbusters reminds me of a point I've mentioned in this forum before and shall mention before.

Men In Black is as good if not better than Ghostbusters. and is a way cooler concept.

Strax

Demo Derby having Ghostbusters reminds me of a point I've mentioned in this forum before and shall mention before.

Men In Black is as good if not better than Ghostbusters. and is a way cooler concept.

Ghostbusters is to Men In Black what Dude, Where's My Car is to The Hangover

Battleborn actually isn't terrible? I've been spending some time with it today and whilst it's a completely different game from Overwatch it does what it sets out to do pretty well. You have constant fast fps engagements that take place in a 30 minute moba game. It's like a better version of Super Monday Night Combat and whilst I can see why that doesn't appeal to a lot of folks it doesn't deserve the ire it's received outside of Pitchford being human garbage.

killroy87

I honestly forgot that Dying Light wasn't just a renamed Dead Island 2.

We may never know this for sure, but I'm willing to bet that Dying Light is one of the industry's biggest example of forcing a developer to look at their game (DI2 in this case) and just go "....fuck." I bet they were moving ahead with a standard sequel, and Dying Light forced them to scrap everything and go back to the drawing board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom