• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

igpNCnc.png

ZuXIn8w.gif

edit This game looks pretty cool, great music.

playing as Junkrat, I threw his concussion mine over Reinhardt's shield, launched him into the air, and blew him up mid-flight

I might as well delete the game now, that's the coolest thing I'll ever pull off

repeater

It's amazing what they can do with bricks these days.

EDIT: Just dropped into the stream. What is this game anyway, and what did they play previously?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
playing as Junkrat, I threw his concussion mine over Reinhardt's shield, launched him into the air, and blew him up mid-flight

I might as well delete the game now, that's the coolest thing I'll ever pull off

Last 30 seconds of a CP map, I was reaper. Killed the Symmetra and Farrah near the CP. Heard a Mercy Revive, turend out, Death Blossed the Symmetra, Farrah, Mercy, and an unsuspecting Winston

I actually took a short break from the game because I thought 'well that's the pinnacle'

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Hey, bad news. I just talked to the admins and it seems we have exceeded the permitted amount of Overwatch talk in this thread. I'm afraid we can't talk about it anymore.

TraBuch

Banned
Listening to the top 40 HotSpot compilation and I've gotta ask, does Jeff still refuse to watch Paul Walker's Running Scared? That movie's dope.

justjim89

Good on you, running has always been boring to me but I've always wanted to take it up because I just have low stamina all the times, I've even stopped lifting just to run on treadmill and been getting better.

But it's sooo boring ;~;

Podcasts. Lots of podcasts. For a while I was running 2 hours a day and listening to like 10 different podcasts a week.

daydream

Banned
fun togs

when dan was reading out wolfteam games, i was thinking maybe they should do a togs where they just focus on one dev's games chronologically and see how their games evolved

valeo

Just wait until you do a rip tire off a roof and kill two Pharahs in mid air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom