• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddified

whoops, took a nap and ended up sleeping through the whole live show, guess I have to wait for the archive since the managed live stream isn't working.

Myggen

9e3Pya2.png

You making the E3 thread Death Metalist?

I wouldn't mind making one if no one else is willing since I'll be free during that week. However, I'll be watching them raw first then go for GB's reaction on things so I wont be that active in my own thread haha but that doesn't mean I can't make and maintain one if no one else is willing.

This I feel would also be a good banner, just slap a E32016 on it.

Myggen

I wouldn't mind making one if no one else is willing since I'll be free during that week. However, I'll be watching them raw first then go for GB's reaction on things so I wont be that active in my own thread haha but that doesn't mean I can't make and maintain one if no one else is willing.

This I feel would also be a good banner, just slap a E32016 on it.

A lot of the activity in that thread will be during Jeff's drive and the night shows, so that shouldn't be a problem. We'll see I guess! I think Coldman has made those threads the last couple of years so if he wants to continue the tradition he's more than welcome :)

Edit: And there it is!

A lot of the activity in that thread will be during Jeff's drive and the night shows, so that shouldn't be a problem. We'll see I guess! I think Coldman has made those threads the last couple of years so if he wants to continue the tradition he's more than welcome :)

Yup, as I said I'll do it if no one else couldn't do one be it circumstances or whatever. I'm more than happy for Coldman to continue the tradition.

Brashnir

Edit: And there it is!

Here's hoping Danny throws unintentional shade at a fan again.

TraBuch

Banned
Somewhat surprisingly, Odin Sphere is reviewing extremely well. I dunno, maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

Everyone go out and buy it so Vanillaware decides to remake their secret best game, GrimGrimoire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom