• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryn

They need to periscope the E3 drive. You gotta #engage with #millennials, you gotta sell your #brand.

Didn't they do that last year? Remember the whole Danny accidentally insulting the fan at the restaurant?

Hell, didn't Tested livestream their drive years before Periscope was a thing?

Zaph

Didn't they do that last year? Remember the whole Danny accidentally insulting the fan at the restaurant?

Hell, didn't Tested livestream their drive years before Periscope was a thing?

Yeah, Tested livestreamed one of their roadtrips (might have been E3, or CES?), but it was a very un-GB method with actual planning. IIRC they used a GoPro plugged into a laptop with a 4G hotspot.

Odds on time until a "Mary Kish, Marrakesh" joke in the upcoming HitDan

a) Within the first 60 seconds
b) Between minutes 1-5
c) After 15 minutes
d) Within final 2 minutes
e) Never

I choose (b)

Zaph

You just know some exec at Konami has silently held on to beef with Kojima for decades and is now feeling drunk with power.

Xater

PES is still coming out this year, it's better than FIFA these days.

No one knows though, because they let PES become bad in the HD transition. So now no one buys it even if it's excellent. They sold like 3 million copies. FIFA is probably at around 10 at this point.

Connor Tharpe is a anagram for "f*** Dan Ryckert"

nwa1002.png

they're definitely a thing here, they're just referred to as hookah most often though. there's a ton of them around me.

e: there's 7 hookah bars within two miles of me right now, lol

Xater

Their bullshit tactics are already not working on the Marrakesh map I see. They really are not observant enough. You cna just cut the power of that fan at the shisha bar from the outside.

Edit: Now they figured it out.

Edit 2: But they still don't understand you can't distract someone who is directly looking at you. They are humans not cats guys.

Jintor

best part is they'll shoot through the crowd to kill you.

literally. Like, their bullets will pass through NPCs (because they don't 'technically' exist) to hit you before the crowd fear AI kicks in.

Meneses

Rocky start (the coin / distraction concept is still eluding them) but it became the usual fun romp pretty soon.

And best of all, we'll have a follow up soon. Can't wait to see if they're going for
the toilet thing or the, let's say, extremely lethal option.

strafer

so the episodeic Hitman really works for them huh? It doesn't take away from the story? you have to wait weeks or months for the next?

Is this their futurue going forward? Episodic Hitman?

Myggen

so the episodeic Hitman really works for them huh? It doesn't take away from the story? you have to wait weeks or months for the next?

Is this their futurue going forward? Episodic Hitman?

There's minimal story, so it doesn't take away anything on that front. I have no idea how well it has sold but it seems like a smart way to release the game. And it makes for great monthly GB content, so there's that too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom