• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
So how does that work to get access to the exclusive Kinda Funny video with Jeff?

Where do I throw my money at and then where do I click to get that video?

Let them finish KF2 before. Wait... they already abandoned it.
What are you talking about? They added that competitive mode that everyone loved from Killing Floor 1 and then they added micro transactions before they're even out of early access which was a fantastic idea.

They said they were going to do Early Access right and so far that's 100% correct.

What are you talking about? They added that competitive mode that everyone loved from Killing Floor 1 and then they added micro transactions before they're even out of early access which was a fantastic idea.

They said they were going to do Early Access right and so far that's 100% correct.

but think of all the money they're making

Patryn

Persona 5 GB GOTY 2017?

I think it would be hilarious if, once P5 actually came out, GB just refused to acknowledge its existence during coverage. Just never talk about it, deflect any questions about it, the whole shebang.

They can feel free to play it on their own time obviously, but just publicly blacklist it.

If nothing else, it'll likely quiet down the inevitable calls for an ER.

EDIT: And fucking February? I was convinced that Atlus was telling the truth and NA would get it in 2016.

Patryn

At this point, I'm not sure if there's a single Q4 2016 title I'm really dying for.

Meanwhile, there's like 4 in Q1 2017.

this is one of those times I wish I wasn't right

That Gamespot Overwatch thread is something else.

"Gamespot is a journalist"

I love how quickly it backfired. "hah, people are butthurt about an old joke."

followed by a bunch of people butthurt about that joke

"And the video was published on Mar 31, 2016, not April 1..."

Patryn

I love how quickly it backfired. "hah, people are butthurt about an old joke."

followed by a bunch of people butthurt about that joke

"And the video was published on Mar 31, 2016, not April 1..."

What I don't get is all the people claiming that Gamespot is spreading false information. Even if it wasn't a joke, to the best of my knowledge they didn't use outside tools to make the game look like that. They used the offered graphical settings to adjust it. It's still the game, set to a level that the publisher obviously felt comfortable allowing.

My question is why do these people feel that the games press must always present PC games with the highest settings? Aren't there plenty of people who lack the hardware and thus the settings that Gamespot used are somewhat closer to the experience that they'll have as opposed to people with Dual Titans or whatnot?

Frankly, I feel like there's actual value in showing off exactly what low setting graphics on a PC game looks like.

Myggen

Frankly, I feel like there's actual value in showing off exactly what low setting graphics on a PC game looks like.

2446993-2013-03-05_143558.png

kiguel182

If you are mad because it was either a joke or a mistake then you have no credibility on my book.

even if they messed up the settings well, it was a mistake. Who cares?

Some people are ridiculous.

kiguel182

Mad at what?

GameStop made a video comparing PC and PS4 Overwatch but the PC version was not max settings.

It might or might not be a joke. People got angry because they are stupid. That's it.

Just one more reason to be embarrassed if you like video games and are a normal person.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
If my name was April I would start a Youtube channel called April Fools and it would be one of those horrible, horrible prank channels where I just run around and scream at people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom