• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
402x525

strikes again

Looks like Shuhei Yoshida x Matt Rorie.

That drawing of Rorie is killing me over here, holy crap.
Almost as good as that spectacular drawing of Jeff.

Also, P5's CE is already sold out on Amazon. Sure hope there'll be a CE for Europe,ha...haha....

Fuck.
On the one hand I should probably just get the JP anniversary edition as two collectors editions is a little much, on the other hand the NA version has a bunch of other crap and therefore I need it.

Hopefully it comes to EU to avoid a second import

I hate this.

Meguro

Banned
I feel so out of touch with the majority on Wolfenstein.
I thought it was mediocre at best and absolutely not deserving of the "Best FPS of the last decade" monikers it got.

Meneses

I thought it was mediocre at best and absolutely not deserving of the "Best FPS of the last decade" monikers it got.

I'm with you.

I though it was decent but lost interest a few levels in.

it looked good, it played well (with a surpisingly good optional stealth mechanic), it had that touch of genuine humanity that those ex-Starbreeze guys are so goddamn good at, cool art design, interesting scenario...

it kind of earned the praise it gets from people

Zaph

Hopefully Anya is back. Is it weird that one of the best romances in gaming is in a Wolfenstein game?

Sex is video games is nearly always awful, but that fast cut to BJ and Anya was surprisingly well done and actually felt cinematic (in the traditional sense).

Yeah, count me in the pro-Wolfenstein crowd. Loved every minute of that game even if it could be a little tonally inconsistent -- it fluctuated pretty rapidly between "awww yeah let's kill some Nazis!" a la Inglourious Basterds and some sort of dark commentary on the horrors of war.

No_Style

The implementation of peek on LB/L1 was spot on. I really wanted to see it from a third person perspective as BJ is bobbing and weaving in place like a maniac.

Yes, yes you did. It was a little disgusting honestly.

If a game was delayed was disgusting

When you play yhe Game of Release dates

You either win
Or you bet
Or you diiiie dun dun DUN

~~~
Austin is sad that people are negative about their talking of Overwatch. He was surprised that being critical about this week(re:skins) was also met with negativity because it was Overwatch talk.

See what happened. GB just likes overwatch and they cant talk about it.

Myggen

Austin is sad that people are negative about their talking of Overwatch. He was surprised that being critical about this week(re:skins) was also met with negativity because it was Overwatch talk.

See what happened. GB just likes overwatch and they cant talk about it.

I don't think it has anything to do with the game, or an Overwatch defense force. So them being positive on the game doesn't matter at all to that discussion. If you look at the comment section it's the same old get politics out of my gaming content arguments from a lot of people, the game they're talking about is irrelevant and the response probably would've been the same from certain people regardless of games. I've been in enough of these comment sections on GB to recognize that it's mostly the same people with the same arguments every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom