• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryn

I'd rather have an Oblivion remaster. In my opinion it's better than Skyrim. Also hopefully for people that plan on getting a Skyrim remaster they sped up the loading times significantly. After 200 hours having to go through 3-4 different long loading screens to get to where you were going was a major drag.

I would agree with you except that I'm sure that Oblivion would be further streamlined and thus lose a little bit of its magic in how you craft your character.

I still miss being able to assign stat points where you want instead of them being auto-assigned or even hidden from the player altogether.

Going by Alex's Twitter feed, I'm guessing he won't be on this week's Bombcast. There's no indication he's been to the office. I'd love to be wrong.

2679990-beer+pong.jpg

Great.

No theme song, no sale.

I'm actually one of the few that's really excited for a new, TEW. That game goes places and ends on a very interesting note, with the DLC's expanding some of the ideas the game throws out at you near the end of the game.

Probably one of the freshest survival horrors I've played in recent years, the amount of variety in monsters and level design are great. It's a shame that it's clunky though, with performance issues. However, as a big survival horror fan of the genre, clunky controls are things that don't bother me and I find myself quickly adapting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom