• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
zhNikyT.png

Rorie's back! Missed him.

Isn't GBGAF Synchtube active anymore?

It's typically active during GB livestreams (especially if they're on YouTube). It's not something that goes on 24-7, but registered users can add whatever content they like, and I added a bunch of playlists people can queue (like 80+ hours of videos) whenever they like.

Expect it to be pretty populated during the E3 streams.

It does a real good job at tricking you into thinking "oh boy, epic ghost story because video games!" And it turns out to be a grounded, very human story, and the way it doles out the info and reveals itself it top notch. I should play through that again on PS4

Sort of similar game that I also loved that just released on PS4: Oxenfree.

These posts are always a bit weird to me because
the ghost stuff was already a joke before the game was even released and it's not something the game ever set out to do. I played the game at release and I knew before I'd even started the game that there was nothing supernatural going on.
But then I can't expect everyone to pay as much attention to Gaynor & co as I do.

These posts are always a bit weird to me because
the ghost stuff was already a joke before the game was even released and it's not something the game ever set out to do. I played the game at release and I knew before I'd even started the game that there was nothing supernatural going on.
But then I can't expect everyone to pay as much attention to Gaynor & co as I do.

I knew nothing about the game going in, but that seems like something they shouldn't have spoiled.

Zaph

More Retrospective Rorie tonight? Fantastic. TBC raids were my favourite, even if Kael'thas probably took a couple years off my life.

jaina

Beast might try to do an Overwatch stream with everybody on their own PS4. And they aren't the one with the studio already in LA.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Man, the WatchDogs forums on Steam are REALLY uhm....interesting right now.
If those folks wouldn't state numerous times that they "aren't racist but" I would almost believe they are a bunch of racists.

So my Giant Bomb Video Buddy app just plays an error video every time I play a video. It doesn't matter if its premium or not,. This is on Android and just started yesterday. I have tried unlinking and relinking my account to no avail. Anyone have any idea or know of anything about this? I did post in the forums and seemed like a few other people were reporting the same issue

So my Giant Bomb Video Buddy app just plays an error video every time I play a video. It doesn't matter if its premium or not,. This is on Android and just started yesterday. I have tried unlinking and relinking my account to no avail. Anyone have any idea or know of anything about this? I did post in the forums and seemed like a few other people were reporting the same issue

It seems linked to your version of Android. If I use GBVB's native player I get the "This is an error message!" video; to get it to work, I have to enable the 'use external player' option and play videos through VLC.

Xater

Guys GB does all the E3 stuff on Twitch right? Provably won't be able to see EA on Sunday, so if it's on Twitch I cna just watch it the next morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom