• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

dan_ryckert_political_poster_by_snakeyjake666-d3kmdyw.jpg

How long until someone sends Jeff his own vaping supplies?

Also, this Battleborn QL got me mildly interested in Battleborn. I am officially
a monster.

Salarians

Bombcast talked about fruit ranking and Bloom tamagotchi
Match 3 talked about fruit ranking and Bloom tamagotchi

#collusion

Edit: Wakakozake shout out too HMM...

Did anybody else have zero problems discerning the difference between Battleborn and Overwatch until they listened to the GB guys go on about how easily confused the games are for the last few weeks?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Did anybody else have zero problems discerning the differences between Battleborn and Overwatch until they listened to the GB guys go on about how easily confused the games are for the last few weeks?

tbh Battleborn is only ever on my mind because they talk about it

Did anybody else have zero problems discerning the difference between Battleborn and Overwatch until they listened to the GB guys go on about how easily confused the games are for the last few weeks?
No I got them all mixed up too...until they played Battleborn and now my brain knows that's the piece of crap one.

jacobs34

Battleborn is a really tough game to judge until you've played it with a group of people that actually know what they are doing.

The problem is finding a group of people who actually know what they are doing.

It would be like trying to figure out DOTA 2 without having any friends to help you out. It's possible, but it's not a whole lot of fun.

I've dumped about ten hours into the multiplayer and I'm just starting to get my head around it.

Tubobutts

I have no interest in either so I had them very confused. I think I've got them sorted now though.

hamchan

Never had any problem. It became all the more obvious when the betas came out and the quality difference became clear.

Tubobutts

Oh well I've never played a dynasty warriors game and I had 1500 hours in Tf2 four years ago so I still will play none of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom