• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
What? You think he has to go out his way so the "dumb audience" doesn't understand what he's saying? The audience can't handle all his knowledge and he has to put it in simple terms for them?

the insecurity is just dripping off this one

13166675_267045196976424_1879143185_n.jpg

KingKong

It's a current gen Battlefield game, I'm not sure what people are expecting. It's like Far Cry Primal, sure the setting is weird but you're still going to be ranking up to unlock upgrades and capturing checkpoints

justjim89

To be fair, Austin probably is a hell of a lot smarter than most of us. Doesn't seem pretentious to me, he just wants to get the most out of conversations.

PensOwl

Banned
Man, I really want to see an MGScanlon style hitman playthough series with Dan and Brad now. Shit is so good.

Yeah I hope so too. I got my premium subscription just for MGScanlon but MGScanlon V was so boring I need something else to pick up where it left off. Not really their fault though, MGSV is just terrible to watch.

Only growing pains with Austin were talking over last E3's press conferences. Since then he's risen high on Giant Bomb dudes I like.

Speaking of which, little over a month until E3. What. Time moves too fast.

Austin is great, I don't really get some of the hate for him. Some people must feel insecure about something because I don't feel like he's being pretentious or whatever when he's talking. Furthermore, anyone who hasn't seen his Extra Life is missing out. All of the crew are wonderful people, even Patrick "wike, comet and subscwibe" Klepek.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What happened to For Honor? I feel like we should have heard a lot more about that game, but it's seemed very low key since E3.

I guess I'll regret that when we start getting Ubisoft trailers every week closer to release.

tchocky

Looks like RoF is no longer a live show.

Ranking of Fighters 0005: Ranma 1/2: Hard Battle & Asuka 120% Burning Fest. Special
Video - Sunday at 5:00 PM

Myggen

Ranking of Fighters 0005: Ranma 1/2: Hard Battle & Asuka 120% Burning Fest. Special

Sweet! Gonna be a nice video to have when I'm hungover after a bachelor party on Saturday!

making a world war 1 battlefield game and calling it battlefield 1 is the kind of self-aware weirdness that i really hoped infinite warfare would have.

Tubobutts

What happened to For Honor? I feel like we should have heard a lot more about that game, but it's seemed very low key since E3.

I guess I'll regret that when we start getting Ubisoft trailers every week closer to release.
I hope we see more of the that's probably a sword cane guy.

yami4ct

Overwatch is definitely really neat. The hero system is a great twist on the TF2 ideas. It's too bad it's not a F2P game.

It's not that the game won't be worth the price, I'm fairly certain it will be. I just know I won't play a game like that for more than a week or two. If I was going to play a team based shooter, it's going to be Splatoon.

Sweetness.

EkwaQoB.png

Battlefield 1 looks absolute trash, fuck that.

lol, wut? Looks very refreshing after all the modern and sci-fi FPS games. Heck, that Harlem Hellfighters DLC alone got me excited.

Get Gungeon. Soooooooo good

It is. Still didn't finish the game and I've been playing from time to time since day 1. Got to level 5 a couple of times though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom