• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else not able to steam this on a android device using chrome? Never had a problem before but now it refuses to play, just stays a black screen.
Yeah I just tried it with my phone and tablet and I get the black screen too. GBeast stream earlier was fine.

I can confirm Dolphin is working, so you might want to try that as a quick fix.

justjim89

Honestly, I'm starting to turn a corner on Overwatch and wish it was anything but a multiplayer shooter. Such great art and character work almost feels wasted on an online FPS. I kinda wish it had a campaign.

Honestly, I'm starting to turn a corner on Overwatch and wish it was anything but a multiplayer shooter. Such great art and character work almost feels wasted on an online FPS. I kinda wish it had a campaign.

It's not really for me either, but I'm not really into competitive shooters.

The character classes are so much fun. All of them feel unique and worth something.

It feels fresh and altogether alien from the regular kill death ratio trash.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Drew and Dan were pulling the same direction, while Brad and Jeff were sorta kinda pulling in the same 180 degree direction.

No it said in the instructions that heads pushing on bodies win. Brad and Jeff kept trying to pull themselves along the ground and would lose grip. Nobody paid attention to the instructions.

I love overwatch but I'm so curious which stuff is there from titan

Is that the art style of titan? The character creator let you make dudes like that?

The game looks so fucking cool that I wonder what Titan actually was

holy shit Jason....
EWmof.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom