• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Austin probably is a hell of a lot smarter than most of us. Doesn't seem pretentious to me, he just wants to get the most out of conversations.

My favorite thing was from a podcast from a few months ago

Vinny says something, Austin starts a little mini tangent, and bakalar just says "Yeah but does this really warrant any kind of discussion?"

And Austin didn't really have an answer other than "well no but it's interesting"

Jeff is like "eh not really"

I laughed pretty hard

I love Austin for real and I get on the same kind of spiels and someone SHOULD stop me sometimes.

Tubobutts

I'm disappointed they didn't make custom Meklars named Mekalars.

Also Austin is great. If anyone is pretentious it's that West coast film major.

I'll probably get the gungeon because people can't stop talking about how good it is, but I'll have to wait for tonight. If it's a gig that'll take a few hours to download.

TraBuch

Banned
Austin is really likeable, but I still don't think he's very funny. If there was a Ranking of Funny, Austin would be at the bottom with Brad. While, obviously, Rorie is at the top.

My favorite thing was from a podcast from a few months ago

Vinny says something, Austin starts a little mini tangent, and bakalar just says "Yeah but does this really warrant any kind of discussion?"

And Austin didn't really have an answer other than "well no but it's interesting"

Jeff is like "eh not really"

I laughed pretty hard

I love Austin for real and I get on the same kind of spiels and someone SHOULD stop me sometimes.

Austin is the powerful processor but we're saying we only need to round to 2 decimal places.

Austin is really likeable, but I still don't think he's very funny. If there was a Ranking of Funny, Austin would be at the bottom with Brad. While, obviously, Rorie is at the top.

yep

he brings some good discussions, but how many times has being smart gotten someone on a best of video

yami4ct

People are missing the biggest news of the new Beastcast. MP Transformers are offically on topic for GiantBomb!

Resident mad scientist Wheeljack would like to welcome the Bomb Crew to the fold.

MP-20-Wheeljack-AmazonJP-07_1395898874.jpg

I honestly can't think of figures more worth their price than the modern MP line. The only one I would even remotely call bad is Star Saber. The only bad thing is that they pretty much only go up in price and don't get reissued often, so you need to hit them when they release.

Carm

Anyone else not able to steam this on a android device using chrome? Never had a problem before but now it refuses to play, just stays a black screen.

Dan, talking about a paper map: "looks like the Firewatch map"

Pfft. How dare a so called "game critic" not be aware that Campo Santo ripped off the Far Cry 2 map.

On another note how's Gravity Rush Remastered? Just saw the deal on PSN and I've thrown away no money on games for my backlog this week.

Tubobutts

We have a "Giant Bomb Gaming Minute" with Jeff, I want a "Giant Bomb History Minute" with Dan where he explains a history topic as he understands it.
As long as it's Dan by himself,he does no research, and he attempts to explain everything with wrestling and Metal Gear metaphors, I'm all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom