• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just recently bought a 960, but I figure by the time I actually get together enough funds to build my new system, I'll be able to afford something like a 980 because the new cards will be out.

jaina

I was skeptical why VRodeo was their choice after brainstorming a couple of names. But now that I've heard Jeff say it out loud on UPF, it's good.

yami4ct

The last 6-7 chapters of Fire Emblem Conquest are a real motherfucker. Each one has really kicked my ass. Only have 3 left (well, 2 since the last 2 chapters are actually 1 big chapter), but I'm definitely getting to the top of my ability. Can't imagine how it's like on Lunatic. That mode seems aptly named.

kiguel182

Finally finished watching HitDan part 2 and man, what an ending. I love this. From start to finish this was amazing.

Can't wait for more and they should play more Hitman next. This is a successful series if I've ever seen one.

So good.

Every time I start to judge their stealth gameplay abilities I remember that my amazing sneaking skills have always been the result of saving and reloading every 30 seconds in every stealth game ever.

remember that time brad won 500 coins in mario party 3

if you don't it's probably because he ruins that moment since he's an incorrigible stick in the mud for the entire video

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
remember that time brad won 500 coins in mario party 3

if you don't it's probably because he ruins that moment since he's an incorrigible stick in the mud for the entire video

classic incorrigible brad

Every time I start to judge their stealth gameplay abilities I remember that my amazing sneaking skills have always been the result of saving and reloading every 30 seconds in every stealth game ever.

Yeah, 3D stealth games usually turn into a series of trial and error encounters as I test out what I can do.

Hitman in particular, though, is pretty lenient as far as enemy awareness goes.

Edit: I'm getting pretty excited for Stellaris. Some GBGaf MP would be fun, too.

Zaph

I'd say so.
Thanks, but damn just realised how much content was added this week. Last thing I watched was snuker - any other gems aside from that and hitdan?

nHdXUq0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom