• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomberOwl

I hope they don't spend half the Bombcast talking about Uncharted 4. I sort of don't like Bombcasts on the day of big game releases where they talk about a game no one has played yet for a long time trying to dance around spoilers. Just say some general thoughts and move on until it's been out for a bit.

Tubobutts

You know, between Dan thinking a fox was a kind of weasel and now calling a cat a fox, I'm starting to think Dan doesn't know what a fox is.

Fistfull's got a new muse, I take it?

If ya`ll want episode descriptions of every Button Mashing episode, the guy who uploaded them to YT recently posted this on the GB forum

He also found a bunch of other obscure old Gamespot stuff on that old HDD that he`s gonna upload.

"Vince Broady" sounds like a wrestler.

And Sean Coonce? Huh. GS emptied out more than I thought after Gerstmanngate.

justjim89

Mario Party Party! Fucking yes! Hoping for a Jeff win.

VRodeo was a great video, and a good idea to condense all of the small VR games into a single video.

Strax

Dan Ryckert ‏@DanRyckert 1m1 minute ago
Just recorded a Quick Look for Pocket Card Jockey. That game is completely bonkers, and I think it might be in a good way.

I read that as Poker Card Jockey and hoped for Dan, Jeff and Danny QL since poker is from Ireland.

Lunar FC

Anybody else having major issues streaming anything from desktop on a chromecast? Shit is fucked for me.

Edit: Just switched HMDI's and that worked. Whatevs.

justjim89

I was playing Overwatch watching Raw when an Overwatch commercial came on. I feel like I'm part of the problem. But Overwatch is so great. Every time I play I fall in love with a new character. Today was turret robot.

TraBuch

Banned
Why you being so mean to that Facebook cam victim, stump? Haven't we all whipped it out on camera at least once when someone that appears to be an Asian lady mentions Pokemon?

Why you being so mean to that Facebook cam victim, stump? Haven't we all whipped it out on camera at least once when someone that appears to be an Asian lady mentions Pokemon?

I've been mean to a lot of people today, I'm in a mood

and my cam experience is strictly limited to "audience" thank you very much

Nintendo will make a shock announcement of Mario Party Maker to the joy and wonder of everyone at Giant Bomb.

Mario Party Maker already exists:
tumblr_ngqnj3v0HI1sjwexto3_400.gif

Welp, looks like I'll be telling the boss I need to shove off a couple of hours early on Wednesday to "safely make a doctor's appointment".

Can't wait!!

hamchan

Whenever I hear about Homefront all I can think about is Jeff laughing hysterically and Ryan saying "You're history's greatest monster".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom