• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strax

It sucks when you're a left handed kid going to a public school that only has right handed mitts so you have to play outfield without one.

I would think that would be better? I would always have the mitt on my left hand and throw the ball with my right. (I'm a righty)

No_Style

Do European teams have names at all? I'm still not sure what the fuck a Hotspur is.

It's better that way. No official names allows for great & weird nicknames like The Gunners for Arsenal, Los Merengues (yes, after the dessert) for Real Madrid, the Yellow Submarine for Villareal.

santeesioux

I would think that would be better? I would always have the mitt on my left hand and throw the ball with my right. (I'm a righty)

I think I had that backwards, I had to wear the mitt on my throwing hand and throw with my right hand. I almost drilled a kid in the face doing that, lol.

What stump sock said is right I think, actually.

Y'all ain't shit.
JVMMdvx.png

That is Chansey.

That was a great segment. The computer during the 'count the pokemon' fucking killed me. He kept buzzing when there was nothing on screen! Oh my god that was hilariously sad.

it's dumb, even after all this time they've never found a good way to put it. even searching on google you get "right handed glove" and "right hand throwing glove" results

You get the same confusion in archery, too. I'm right-handed, but I hold my bow with my left hand and draw with the right.

justjim89

Gold and Silver were great games. Crystal was good too because you could catch Poliwag, which evolves into the best Pokemon Poliwhirl, in an early area.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Five pages already, and I haven't even subscribed. Slow down already, Drew will never fuck this tank if we keep moving so fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom