• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strax

Since we talk about spoiler culture in the last pages of the last thread I want to say that having a GAF thread about the NFL draft while banning untagged spoilers is nuts.

Since we talk about spoiler culture in the last pages of the last thread I want to say that having a GAF thread about the NFL draft while banning untagged spoilers is nuts.

I couldn't tell if that was a joke or not, and I didn't want to actually click and know if it was.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
what's so bad about S3&K

Is that post-Sonic CD? Either way I agree with Jeff that Sonic 3 is really, really overrated but it's still pretty playable. I can see why people like it anyway (because they were kids).

2846904-cp_gbeplaydate_04292016.02_05_20_19.still001.jpg

GBE Playdate: Nioh Demo (04/29/2016)

Austin and the team learn a lot about samurai, religion, and connectivity issues.

---

VTo359K.png

strafer

Damn. The chat during that Vanilla raid stuff will be so bad.

I'm going to watch it in archive.

Maybe.

If they get Greg Kasavin on maybe.

Meneses

Listening to both crews talking about Pyre and I feel the complete opposite regarding SuperGiant's previous games.

Bastion didn't grab me at all but I adored Transistor.

Looking at the Anime sale on steam...

... Is MegaMan anime?

Everything else on that sale is super creepy anime... then Megaman.

Or is MegaMan just being creepy hanging out with the underage visual novel girls?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Looking at the Anime sale on steam...

... Is MegaMan anime?

Everything else on that sale is super creepy anime... then Megaman.

Or is MegaMan just being creepy hanging out with the underage visual novel girls?

Megaman is so anime it hurts. He's a robot boy who goes around fighting robots.

Also there's that. Megaman is derivative of the original anime. In a way, it's the most anime game.

jgminto

I found Alex's Hearthstone comment pretty interesting, I don't think I've been directly killed by C'Thun a single time.

Tubobutts

Having read Patrick's articles, I'm not sure if the misspellings in his book report are genuine or part of the style he's going for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom