• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaah Chrome sucks lately. Randomly stops full screening videos and I have to disable/re-enable the flash plugin to get it to fullscreen again.(It doesn't matter if the flash player stays off or on, toggling it will let it full screen again.)

LiK

Aaaah Chrome sucks lately. Randomly stops full screening videos and I have to disable/re-enable the flash plugin to get it to fullscreen again.(It doesn't matter if the flash player stays off or on, toggling it will let it full screen again.)

if you have multiple Flash plugins installed, it'll cause issues. you should uninstall them all. should work fine again.

if you have multiple Flash plugins installed, it'll cause issues. you should uninstall them all. should work fine again.

I just disabled a bunch of plugins(Dunno how to uninstall flash on Chrome) so hopefully it stops bugging out @_@

Edit-And disabling the chrome flash player makes twitch stop working. AHHH FUCK YOU CHROME.

Strax

awmo4.gif

tchocky

I had that problem a few days ago and each time closing the tab and opening a new one fixed it.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Setup a pickup order for 12:30. Should be enough time to run out grab a pizza and scuttle home as fast as possible.

Bladelaw

I really hope I'm home in time to catch some of this nonsense. It's the best.

My favorite parts is when one of the (not)Dan crew starts really getting invested only for Mario Party's bullshit randomness utterly destroy them.

The RNG just totally fucking over one person for an entire game (Jeff) is far less interesting.

Teddified

Luckily I'm not craving for pizza this time, other wise the livestream and you guys would make me order some and I really don't need any.

repeater

Brad: This is a very... let's say "cartoonish" take on World War 1.
Drew: I mean, there's dubstep in the trailer.

Drew is the best.

Microwave pizza is the best pizza.

it's almost its own thing at that point though

you either feel like microwave pizza or "real" pizza

also, here's a little protip for those into microwave pizza: microwave lasagna is basically the same thing but with pasta instead of crust, especially if they have a lot of meats

Brad: This is a very... let's say "cartoonish" take on World War 1.
Drew: I mean, there's dubstep in the trailer.

Drew is the best.

real Red Tails vibes thanks to the dubstep, and that's a terrible thing

it's almost its own thing at that point though

you either feel like microwave pizza or "real" pizza

also, here's a little protip for those into microwave pizza: microwave lasagna is basically the same thing but with pasta instead of crust, especially if they have a lot of meats

This feels like you're dangerously close to trying to make a case for pizza being a sandwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom