• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamnBoxes

Really hoping Brad wakes up on the right side of the bed today. If we get another MPP3 Brad, then it might be smooth sailing for Dan to bag another W.

Sometimes its really hard not to imagine your posts in the voice of Mike Milligan.

5duafoDQKujiE.gif

I'm super interested to see what kinda roles Bokeem Woodbine gets now. He elevated that character to a different level.

Lijik

How many times has Jeff be in or close to the lead and then lost everything about halfway through?

i feel like thats been in multiple mpps, but i cant remember for sure

Strax

5duafoDQKujiE.gif

I'm super interested to see what kinda roles Bokeem Woodbine gets now. He elevated that character to a different level.

I was thinking "Mike Milligan, why do I know that name" and couldn't remember but I figured it was some Cubs legend or something.

But yeah, Bokeem was fantastic. One of the best TV season ever made

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I never finished Uncharted 3 because it was a bad game, but I just started UC4 and I'm wondering if it's worth catching up on UC3's story via Youtube? The talk on the bombcast got me interested in the ending at least.

hamchan

I never finished Uncharted 3 because it was a bad game, but I just started UC4 and I'm wondering if it's worth catching up on UC3's story via Youtube? The talk on the bombcast got me interested in the ending at least.

Not really. The whole story of UC3 is just a mess and only Nate quitting treasure hunting at the end for Elena is relevant.

EDIT: Wait I don't even know if he did quit treasure hunting at the end, i just thought he did. Maybe UC3's story isn't relevant at all and can be skipped completely.

LiK

yea, do it. watch the LP at least. why deny yourself some fun moments?

I replayed all three games last week in the Remastered Collection and it was totally worth it.

we should take a moment and discuss how god damn good that second season of fargo was

well, devil's advocate: he does a pretty good job at the latter

I would love to, but at the same time that season has a shit ton of haters. Season was amazing though.

I have issues with the finale, but it's more because I hate how much they were trying to tie it to the first season. I feel like that made it worse because of it. Almost wish half the last episode just didn't happen.

JonCha

Really happy that we're getting live podcast broadcasts; that's been my number one wish for aaaaages now. I enjoyed the live Q&A session that did a few years ago.

Stellaris is SO good

My God Emperor Fungus of the Divine Galactic Empire is currently dominating all other life forms and salting the (galactic) earth.

I have issues with the finale, but it's more because I hate how much they were trying to tie it to the first season. I feel like that made it worse because of it. Almost wish half the last episode just didn't happen.

The
Hanzo connection
was the dumbest one by far. "Oh, you know that bit character in season one who looks nothing like this guy and is a generic chubby crime boss? Yeah, that's
him post-plastic surgery
." Fucking what?

But yeah, overall I thought the season was fantastic.

The
Hanzo connection
was the dumbest one by far. "Oh, you know that bit character in season one who looks nothing like this guy and is a generic chubby crime boss? Yeah, that's
him post-plastic surgery
." Fucking what?

If they would have left it at him just bringing up the two guys from the first season it would have been so much better and would also open up a chance for him to return after the events of season 1.

The
Hanzo connection
him post-plastic surgery
." Fucking what?

Eh, I can suspend my disbelief of it and chalk it up to them taking liberties with the 27 year gap between seasons. A lot can happen in that amount of time.

kai3345

Banned
yeah that hanzo "reveal" at the end was dumb as hell but that's like one of maybe 2 blights on an otherwise perfect season of television

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
The
Hanzo connection
him post-plastic surgery
." Fucking what?

Maybe it's because I watched the seasons in reverse order but I thought that was pretty good, thematically if nothing else. Ultimately he was killed by a guy much like how he used to be, just because. Fits with the show's views on violence.

Damn, the schedule says in 7 hours for me. Guess I won't be able to get up in time for it.

Or just stay up through the night.

Do it. The math is there: there's currently only six Mario Party Parties but there's 365 nights of sleep per year. The right choice is obvious.

JonCha

The
Hanzo connection
him post-plastic surgery
." Fucking what?

I'm still confused with the
alien spaceship appearance
. Was that a hallucination or did that happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom