• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
on tour with Michael Bolton soon.

davidlanggus58.jpg

I've said this before, but with today being Episode 440, Episode 500 should happen in September 2017, assuming the only week without a regular episode is GOTY week.

Myggen

Did they say that that will be a thing on all episodes? I wonder if this episode was a special case, as it was the first live one.

It probably will be, but we'll know for sure next week. I like it, the individual episodes have a date for when it's published on the site so having the date in the title too has always felt redundant to me.

Worth watching or listening still good?

I don't think I have the patience to watch a fixed camera for however many hours there are, if that's how the show went.

tonka

For some reason I'm imagining an alternate universe where from now on they name the podcasts like episodes of Friends, and I don't know how I'd feel about that

I think the new option works well in both ways, but also mainly because it starts just as I come home from work

Hahaha yes, was hoping they'd do a Busey livestream. There's not much to it -- he's just walking around a public area -- so it'll be interesting to see how they each take it on.

Tubobutts

It's funñy that Jeff was talking about not going on vacation to where all the fire is because my parents just went on vacation to where all the fire is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom