• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

Guess who's next

0113_r0qs3.gif

popo

All you matchmakers. Statistically one of these GB marriages is likely to fail. Anyone want to run a sweepstake :D

santeesioux

"Boring and old ones", c'mon man, From Russia with Love and Goldfinger are really good. I'll give him Roger Moore though, outside of the Spy Who Loved me his movies were all really bad.

Zaph

There are rumors? I saw that Scully from X Files was having some fun with it.
Internet doing what it does again.

007 has to be a white male - those films basically make all their money from international luxury product placement. And that type of audience gives no fucks about diversity or the goings on in Hollywood.

popo

I hope those rumors of a female Bond come to fruition. People would have a hissy fit.

James Bond is meant to be a white, public school educated, misogynistic twit though. I can't understand why people like the character. Craig played it perfectly. Deeply unlikable, thuggish, monosyllabic dick. No fun to watch.

If you are going to modernise Bond you just end up with a Borne movie. All for having a black female action star, just have them launch a new franchise and let Bond rest for another 10 years or so.

If that wasn't a Freudian Slip I don't know what was.

I want a new Mission Impossible far more than a new Bond or a new Bourne film.

Cruise is one of the few people whose real life antics don't put me off his movie persona. He must be really good at it.

The new 4K Vizios have HDR and are fucking hell of good.
Cruise is one of the few people whose real life antics don't put me off his movie persona. He must be really good at it.
Same. He's my favorite action star guy. Nobody can beat his charisma, and he does (almost) all his own stunts.

santeesioux

Internet doing what it does again.

007 has to be a white male - those films basically make all their money from international luxury product placement. And that type of audience gives no fucks about diversity or the goings on in Hollywood.

Don't a lot of people want Idris Elba for the role though?

Megasoum

Banned
Because of all the Gary Busey talk over the last week I decided to rewatch the 1994 classic "Drop Zone" with Gary and Wesley Snipes.

I'm set for the night!

I want a new Mission Impossible far more than a new Bond or a new Bourne film.

I think one is planned for next year or 2018. It's going to be the first one to have a repeat director (the director of Rogue Nation). Tom Cruise and Rebecca Ferguson (Ilsa Faust) are confirmed as returning, but I'd imagine Simon Pegg, Jeremy Renner, Ving Rhames, and Alec Baldwin (going by how Rogue Nation ended) will all return as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom