• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

Don't a lot of people want Idris Elba for the role though?
What people want, and what people who can afford Aston Martin's, Roll's, Omega's and Tom Ford want, don't always line up. Luxury is a weird world and a lot of spend is by non-white people who want to 'buy into' European culture.

I think one is planned for next year or 2018. It's going to be the first one to have a repeat director (the director of Rogue Nation). Tom Cruise and Rebecca Ferguson (Ilsa Faust) are confirmed as returning, but I'd imagine Simon Pegg, Jeremy Renner, Ving Rhames, and Alec Baldwin (going by how Rogue Nation ended) will all return as well.

No way they don't go back to the well after the last two movies each grossed ~700 mil and were both well-received. And I'm all for it, those movies are good, silly fun.

Is this their way of deciding who's going to an event or something? Doesn't make sense that it would be between Dan and Jason though, given their different roles.

Ashby

Dan's girlfriend who he's crazy about lives in the NY area. Would make perfect sense for him to move out there with her.

omgkitty

Well Dan was in NY a couple weeks ago and do you really think he would have flown out there just to do a podcast? And his GF is from there...

Hmm.....

32zaydy.png

NightOnyx

Dan's girlfriend who he's crazy about lives in the NY area. Would make perfect sense for him to move out there with her.

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. Dan works well with Alex and Vinny, so I think it would be a good fit. Would be sad to see him leave the SF crew though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom