• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. It should be the RV thing. Jason said something about a "vacation," so Dan is probably just temporarily out until the RV trip with Johnny V is done.

I still think it should be called Johnny Vs USA. Works two ways.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
well, after missing a couple of UPF's in a row, seems like it might have finally bit me in the arse, missed what happen, but sounds amazing going off of comments

BTA

I don't watch UPF (and though I'd like to start, time zones make that hard right now), but. What is even happening.

Thinking it's an angle, or at the very least a temporary thing. After the Gary Busey thing both Brad and Dan seemed excited about doing it again with a future Elusive Target, and I didn't really get any vibes from it that it was a put-on. But maybe they're both better at acting than I give them credit for.

He can't be leaving GB because that'd be real bad so soon after Austin so I genuinely think he might be moving to NY.

He's said before he loves GB but hates San Francisco and his gf, who he seems pretty serious with, is from New Jersey.

Could be that!

Thinking it's an angle, or at the very least a temporary thing. After the Gary Busey thing both Brad and Dan seemed excited about doing it again with a future Elusive Target, and I didn't really get any vibes from it that it was a put-on. But maybe they're both better at acting than I give them credit for.

If Dan is indeed going to GBEast they could still pull that off coast-to-coast.

FHIZ

Fucking hell, Ryckert.

Here I am thinking this is a good gag, and five minutes later I'm knee deep in "is Dan moving to GBEast?!" conspiracy theories, or if this is the start of the RV trip. I mean he's got an AMA on Reddit this Tuesday, that has to be for something right?!

I'm being worked!

hupla

VENOM Dan is leaving as to make way for the return of BIG Dan who has, while VENOMs been distracting the world,been planing the biggest Mario Party Party of them all

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
If Dan is actually leaving for NY (though to me it sounds more like some temporary thing?) than they might as well rename to Bombcast to the "Brad&Jeff Show"

Largo

Man, this is SO CLOSE to our Austin + Dan scenario since this Dan and Beastcast thing makes a lot of sense. But noooooo, Vice had to ruin our shit.

KingKong

Dan, Vinny, and Alex is, as we've seen, a very powerful combination so I would be for it

then hire Danny and Mary for GBwest

perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom