• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
I finally unfollowed Austin on Twitter... Feels like all he does is complain about one thing or another. Gets annoying after a while.

pretty sure there's a gaming thread for hot takes on this matter

there's more important issues for this thread to discuss, like "what the fuck is going on with dan sweet jesus don't leave us he's probably leaving us oh god"

yeah, that one's pretty hot right now

Lijik

Wait, why are they playing the ads if they're prerecorded? Is it too hard to add them in on post?

i dont remember if they did this last week, but i imagine it just lets them turn around and start uploading the recording immediately after the live show instead of editing and re-rendering a new video

edit- i forgot they still have to edit out breaks so ya kno wat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Meguro

Banned
Oh yeah, is talking about Austin now off-topic because he doesn't work at GB anymore?
Piston might be right.
Let's focus on this great bombca-zzzzzz

Oh yeah, is talking about Austin now off-topic because he doesn't work at GB anymore?
Piston might be right.

don't worry, you can talk about austin in the vice gaming thread that all of that site's fans frequent

sorry austin you're still cool

if you even read this anymore

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom