• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArjanN

Because the idea that an adult with both a highschool diploma and a college degree not knowing the moon has gravity and thinks that birds are mammals is so dumb founding that it leads one to question their own sanity. There's also the part where he didn't know if plutonium was an element or not. If it was just one of those things fine, but it's a whole string of completely oblivious questions in that quick look that got me.

He likes to claim he's doing a bit, but sometimes he's clearly not and I'm fairly certain in most of this quick look he wasn't. I really don't get Dan at all, the man is like a walking paradox.

I think it's actually more revealing in the sense that if all it takes is one person asking dumb questions to second guess yourself then you probably never had a solid grasp on these facts to begin with.

Tubobutts

I think it's actually more revealing in the sense that if all it takes is one person asking dumb questions to second guess yourself then you probably never had a solid grasp on these facts to begin with.
Being confronted by a 32 year old college graduate who thinks birds are mammals and that the moon doesn't have gravity would fluster anyone.

Tubobutts

I've changed my mind about Dan joining GBEast. I really didn't think he would fit, but Vinny being willing to go along with Dan's insanity is great.

Real Hero

Dan is great because he makes them all seem dumb. He says something like 'are chickens mammals?' and they don't really know enough tell him he's wrong.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It is weird how much some people on here get mad about youtubers when Vinny has the most youtuber approach in games

'WRECK YOUR TRUCK'
'FLY INTO THAT SHIP'
DO SOMETHING WACKY

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
You might say he was The Dumbest Kid in the Advanced Program.

Is that what it's called?

We are basically worshipping Youtubers with a shittier videoplayer. :(

I watched someone play NMS on a youtube stream yesterday and turned it off when he said he wasn't going to name any planets until he got 1500 likes. let's not get too ahead of ourselves

should I watch Jeff's video or the QL first?

New premium podcast idea, "Vinny knows best".

Dan ask Vinny questions he doesn't know the answer to, and Vinny explains the answer to Dan......but is Vinny telling the truth?

repeater

New premium podcast idea, "Vinny knows best".

Dan ask Vinny questions he doesn't know the answer to, and Vinny explains the answer to Dan......but is Vinny telling the truth?
Plot twist: halfway through the first season, the tables are turned when Austin calls in and asks Vinny to explain how batteries work.

Volotaire

Dan cooking for Vinny and Brad to critique.

R8VzX05.gif

Wunder

GB Travel all the way, but only if the episodes are as frequent as the cooking show would be, and not like once every 3 months.

Jintor

I would take every 3 months if they had the production values of the Iceland trip. I think that was a great travelogue.

The GOAT is still Drew's North Korean Sleeper Agent Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom