• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
wNajH79.gif

Scizzy

I'm hoping they don't try and recapture the magic of the science quiz with more quizzes next week. The millennial quiz was proof that not all of these are going to hit.

Lunar FC

I'm hoping they don't try and recapture the magic of the science quiz with more quizzes next week. The millennial quiz was proof that not all of these are going to hit.

The music questions were just bad, guess I need to listen to more radio.
2 years radio free have been the happiest of my life.

Strax

Just watched The Wolf of Wall Street for the first time.... Maybe I should start doing coke...

Its such a strange movie, its 3 hours and 80% character building. I'm so glad Leo isn't in Scorsese next movie, they had a good run despite Leo giving the same performance in all of them. (well, I didn't see Shutter Island)

For you NMS people here, do you ever see your character? Like a hand or foot or shadow or reflection in anything? I watched a few streams and it seems like your just floating around with no body. I know that isn't the case, which is why I'm asking.

On topic, I think Dan is a good fit for NY but not at the expense of having Drew do more quick looks. Sorry Drew.

Houndi101

For you NMS people here, do you ever see your character? Like a hand or foot or shadow or reflection in anything? I watched a few streams and it seems like your just floating around with no body. I know that isn't the case, which is why I'm asking.

On topic, I think Dan is a good fit for NY but not at the expense of having Drew do more quick looks. Sorry Drew.
Somebody on pc warped the camera, the player character
isn't there
He also did some datamining and
there's this goofy looking buzz lightyear for a player model, but it isn't in the game.
you can find it in the multiplayer discussion thread

Zaph

A mobile game would be great if it let you become the Tom Nook of your own local town/city. If players nearby aren't depositing enough bells, take away their home.

I want a new Animal Crossing more than anything else from Nintendo. More than Zelda or Mario.

I don't want anything more than Zelda, but my god I would lose so many hours of my life to a full Animal Crossing game on mobile. Shouldn't get my hopes up, it'll be some stupid house decorating or pattern designer bullshit.

But what if it's, like, stalk market trading. Oh god.

Did a bit of looking and couldn't find anything.

FDGrSsw.jpg

This stick Jason has used. Does anyone know if that's a custom made thing or an actual brand one or something?

I got 5 but I'm not going to pretend that not knowing that MCR reunited is some black mark on my musical knowledge

or that I don't know the name of a Muse album released after 2005 (or ever)

Peru

I've come to really enjoy the VInnyvania videos as pleasant background noise. The lore and setting of these games add to the fun.

This is how your ship looks in free cam.

j4URVqQ.png

Will Smith just tweeted this...

This is one hell of a clicker... Really cool

http://jhollands.co.uk/spaceplan/

Yeah, I posted this a few days ago on here. Turned some of the guys into first time clicker fans. Interested to know what Jeff thinks of it.

---

The circle is complete.

(I think Jason was posted here but posting again just incase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom