• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndi101

Can Cowboy make a direct input patch for pc SFV pretty please?
I'm 0/2 for buying arcade sticks that work on my pc, well the other one works just not native with SFV

tumblr_oc24kbdvkd1u5eu8ao1_540.png

"And so it begins" --> "Dan is goin' Best"

*T2 thumbs up*

Xater

a typical normal person periscoping his reaction to a trailer

I know that I just did what Dan usually does, but come on. I don't know anyone who screams, cries or what have you when they watch a trailer. It also ways feels incredibly fake and dumb.

strafer

I know that I just did what Dan usually does, but come on. I don't know anyone who screams, cries or what have you when they watch a trailer. It also ways feels incredibly fake and dumb.

Hey now, I record myself watching trailers. I scream everytime. Mostly.

Danny's reaction to the Metal Gear Survive reactions was interesting. From what I gather, he thinks that the hate has little to do with the game's actual quality, but rather the hate of MGS fanboys/fangirls towards Konami and their treatment of Kojima.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Danny's reaction to the Metal Gear Survive reactions was interesting. From what I gather, he thinks that the hate has little to do with the game's actual quality, but rather the hate of MGS fanboys/fangirls towards Konami and their treatment of Kojima.

That and the fact that it's a fucking zombie survival game. I'm years away from caring even a little bit about MGS and that trailer was some hilarious shit.

Hes not wrong. It could turn out to be a completely competent game.

No, he's not. Though, I do think many people genuinely are apprehensive about the game itself. But, yeah, there are clearly people going in aggressive towards the game (some I'd wager haven't even bothered to see the trailer). For me, the game just didn't look all that interesting. Though, if GB does a Quick Look, I hope it's a Dan/Drew one!

Xater

That and the fact that it's a fucking zombie survival game. I'm years away from caring even a little bit about MGS and that trailer was some hilarious shit.

Yeah it's like the most boring generic concept you could do these days. There is nothing to applaud here. The only thing more cynical is a MGS pachinko machine and that already happened.

I've been watching the Mario Party Party videos, and I'm at the live show. I'm not sure that I like it. Sometimes the audience is a bit much. Oh, well. 3 and a half hours to go!

santeesioux

The only thing I wanted out of MGS at this point was another Rising game or a remake of MG 1 and 2. A zombie survival game is not any where on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom