• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. They're clearly trying stuff out with non-premium streams. Last week for the Jeff stream they had dual streams of YouTube and Twitch in the Giant Bomb chat. This time, its just YouTube (which is a much nicer player than the native Giant Bomb one). I wish they could do something similar with Premium live streams.

Teddified

Chat is up

Huh. They're clearly trying stuff out with non-premium streams. Last week for the Jeff stream they had dual streams of YouTube and Twitch in the Giant Bomb chat. This time, its just YouTube (which is a much nicer player than the native Giant Bomb one). I wish they could do something similar with Premium live streams.

It's kinda impossible since they have subscriptions and there really isn't a way to keep unsubscribed people from watching streams from anywhere but them.

JW3cB4s.png

HwA8Ux3.png

dK4xJpD.png

That new Hitman episode is going to make for a fun HitDan

They better be the drummer

What I did.

Was the drummer. Pushed that guy through the glass roof.

For the other target I have him a tour of his suite and drowned him in the toilet.

oti

Banned
Honestly don't understand anti-Rorie sentiment. Dude is the best.

Or at the very least he is a real person and not a wrestling character.

What I love about Rorie is his natural talent of steering the conversation off video games and talk about something completely different, most likely complaining about something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom