• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomberOwl

you gotta listen to today's Beastcast. they'll def get it into the running.

Beast and Vinny especially were pretty exited about Mafia 3 in last week's podcast

They had a long discussion on it but I didn't get the vibe they were anticipating it much. They said it could be good if executed right, mentioned some things they liked and things they didn't, like jank / open world tropes.

justjim89

The Deus Ex timeline needs to catch up with the original already so that the end of one of the games can be Adam getting killed by Paul Denton.

Alex's NMS review is one of the best articles GB has published. He's always been a talented writer but you can definitely see the influence Austin had on him stylistically.

The Deus Ex timeline needs to catch up with the original already so that the end of one of the games can be Adam getting killed by Paul Denton.

That seems like something they could do at the end of the season pass DLC, but i'm not sure they'd do that. They might want to do another game with Jensen.

Megasoum

Banned
I just realized this morning that my PS4 hasn't been downloading the stuff I put in my Download Queue on the website... I still have the two PS+ games and now I added Titanfall but it's still not downloading.

Not even talking about rest mode... like I'm moving around the PS4 UI right now on the console and it's still not downloading.

Anybody seen that?

Edit: Wait... I just noticed that this console is not set as my Primary PS4 which would explain why I'm not downloading but it won't let me activate it cause apparently I set it on a different console? Which I never did....

BearPawB

Banned
I just realized what I want for Hitman

Play Hitman in recreations of classic Deus Ex levels.

The Statue of Liberty
The Catacombs
Hong Kong streets

oti

Banned
I just realized this morning that my PS4 hasn't been downloading the stuff I put in my Download Queue on the website... I still have the two PS+ games and now I added Titanfall but it's still not downloading.

Not even talking about rest mode... like I'm moving around the PS4 UI right now on the console and it's still not downloading.

Anybody seen that?

Edit: Wait... I just noticed that this console is not set as my Primary PS4 which would explain why I'm not downloading but it won't let me activate it cause apparently I set it on a different console? Which I never did....

I just realized what I want for Hitman

Play Hitman in recreations of classic Deus Ex levels.

The Statue of Liberty
The Catacombs
Hong Kong streets

I just realized you both started your posts with I just realized.

image.php

image.php

3/5 is pretty decent score and it kinda falls in line with my feelings on the game.

I really like No Man's Sky, but the number of issues and the lack of meaty content really hold it back from being a great game. I said this with The Division, but I feel that this game is going to be, or at least I hope it's going to be, dramatically different than what we got last week.

For what it's worth, I've been enjoying my time with it. I don't have any regrets making the purchase, but I think that's also because I really wasn't keeping up with the game throughout the years. I watched a bunch of streams on launch day, liked what I saw, and bought it.

Unfortunately I didn't win my battle against Sony's Customer Support but at least I finished on a SIIIIIICCKKKK BUUUURNNNN

Something is going in with PSN with all those threads and now your issue. I erased my payment info and changed my password to be safe. With today's Flash Sale, I bought a PSN card from Amazon, but when I went to buy the game, it said it was down for maintenance. I hope this is not indicative of something bigger.

Xater

Put me in the camp that is also not really feeling Titanfall 2. The complaints I summarized before are pretty legit. I didn't even enjoy any of the modes with Titans.

Put me in the camp that is also not really feeling Titanfall 2. The complaints I summarized before are pretty legit. I didn't even enjoy any of the modes with Titans.

I was never a big fan of being in the Titans. Those maps didn't look as well-designed for on-foot mobility, which worries me.

Xater

I was never a big fan of being in the Titans. Those maps didn't look as well-designed for on-foot mobility, which worries me.

They really aren't. The city map is alright, but the other one is just full of empty field, which is kinda terrible. It works alright for the modes with Titans, but otherwise it's a lot of nothing going on. In Pilot vs Pilot it's just way too big for 16 players.

Mr. F

Banned
I kind of wish Biggest Non-Starter was a category. Different than disappointment due to maybe not having strong expectations or feelings in the first place. There's always a shitload of games that I completely forgot had come out over the course of the year because they came and went so fast.

(here's looking at ya Mirror's Edge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom