• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've watched the last couple of PAX panels, my interest feigned in them. Its like watching NXT, the fans/crowd is just too insufferable.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I would love for them to go to anything else than PAX at this point. Especially TGS would be great.

killroy87

I don't think I've watched the last couple of PAX panels, my interest feigned in them. Its like watching NXT, the fans/crowd is just too insufferable.

The worst part of any fandom-driven panel (as opposed to an educational one) is when, in the Q&A, they inevitably get those "in-joke" questions that are meant to be funny, but are really just the most cringe-inducing 20 seconds imaginable. A gem from one of the panels was when Dan was relatively recent to the crew, all his "eccentricities" were still novel, and someone just asked "This question is for Dan; are you really like that?" The wording may be a bit off, but it was something like that.

It was meant to just be a funny jab or something, but it landed with a thud and I had to look away from the screen until he walked off.

kvothe

It's weird going to California or Idaho and forgetting there aren't people to pump your gas for you.

Yeah, even a couple months after living here, I went to visit a friend in Washington and sat around waiting for someone to pump my gas before remembering it's only an Oregon thing.

PAX used to be great content but gets worse every year and there are too many of them.

Plus it kills content which is already slow to roll out.

Meneses

The GB support team (I don't know if it's just Rorie - in my case it was him) is indeed fantastic. Probably the best i've dealt with.

No_Style

I watched one PAX panel and that was enough for me to ignore them. None of it feels natural. Mario Party Party will be the only PAX related content that I watch.

repeater

Brace for No Man's Sky. Jeff will go back to see if the animals he named have reverted back to default names.

GB GOTY 2016, it's got Jeff bad, you heard it here first.

Rainmaker

Banned
I like the PAX panels a lot and GB does great with Q&A but "cringe" questions don't bother me as much as they entertain me. Not a huge Temkin/CAH fan but there are a a couple of CAH personalities that I like.

vinny_glasseslpr3q.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom