• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I could be serious for just a second, they honestly should've put a moratorium on Dota 2 stuff after the Daily Dota

like, how much more Dota 2 content does this site need

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
You did this, Jeff. You built this site. This is your fault.

This is nothing. He's directly responsible for Kessler's first job in the games industry, which basically means anything that ever happens bad to Sony again is Jeff's fault.

Also my knowledge of Kessler's hat-hole fetish? 100% Jeff's fault.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Why is this still happening?

Jeff's always been a fan of weird alternative humor and finding entertainment in watching bad video content. Just watch him. He's loving hating this.

edit: Kessler's base goal in a F2P game is "I want to own something for everybody" where mine is "When I own two things for one character I've made terrible life decisions"

dbTfYiu.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I want to play Dota with Dave. He sounds like the sort of Dota person who doesn't make you want Donald Trump to become president so he can cause the nuclear war that ends all Dota people.

edit: Kessler just made an accurate reference to current League of Legends. Don't let him fool you. He knows what he's talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom