• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy watching people waste money on Dota more than I enjoy watching them play Dota.

You are like Jeff "All in" Gerstmann
ghXdx79.gif

I'm only part way through UPF so far but I'm surprised they had Jason on the couch instead of Drew. A lot of Jason's comments and jokes seem to be getting ignored and it feels a bit like a group of old friends getting together and then the new guy sitting awkwardly in the corner. Feel a bit sorry for him!

The game stuff may not have been great in this UPF but just having Dave and Kessler back is all I needed.

Dave turning to Kessler on the couch and just saying "you ruin everything" made my day.

Lol this Dan is staying in NY is reaching the same level as people who were absolutely sure that cara ellison was the new hire.

I think what most people mean is that it wouldn't be a surprise if Dan decided to move there in the future. It'll be an easy decision on his part.

made another Dan/Fast Food logo...

Damn good stuff.

Read the review earlier today, nice. I got this but still haven't played it yet, excited to jump in for more BUD.

I've emailed support many times and have gotten quick replies. Rorie is always on top of his shit.

Man, Rorie (or whoever else works for the GB support) is fucking ACE. I sent an Email asking if I could get a refund (because my subscription got automatically renewed and I don't have a lot of money right now AND I bought a renewal during the May Sale) and just one hour later I actually got a refund. No big deal made about it, just got what I asked for.
As somebody who recently had to CALL the Economist in England cause those assholes don't have another way to cancel a subscription, this is just fantastic.

2797275-8750426659-oBBoB.gif

Yup, Rorie is always on point and as quick as the wind.

okay, cool

play more old games for the internet

2733173-jeff_smile.gif

I'm sure pax panels are a lot of fun to be at live. That's about all I can say for them

Yeah, I think it's hard to judge PAX stuff because to really be into it you have to be there and/or get familiar with all the stuff surrounding PAX. If you don't then it just doesn't feel normal however, it's also not realistic for every person to be at PAX. I always wanted to go but I live on the other side of the world, it also doesn't help that these things sell out like hot cakes.

lmao, looking great.

2880013-gt0824.jpg

Playing Dota is the worst part of Dota.

FChVMM5.gif

UPF was great for seeing Snider and Kessler again. More about the people than the games they played to be honest.

So is UPF worth watching or not?

I'm watching it now and I usually have a high tolerance for what people consider bad UPF's, but so far this is bad.

Great to see Dave again, but no Vinny and a flight sim/old RPG was a waste.

Edit: Now they have just started DOTA, it actually does get worse than benchmarks.

Xater

I'm watching it now and I usually have a high tolerance for what people consider bad UPF's, but so far this is bad.

Great to see Dave again, but no Vinny and a flight sim/old RPG was a waste.

Edit: Now they have just started DOTA, it actually does get worse than benchmarks.

Nah, the DOTA part is where it gets good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom