• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
giphy.gif

Thanks everyone.

In America, do parents tell everybody the name from day one? Here we wait something like 3 months and have a ceremony.

Hell, in some instances, they'll start using the name with 3 months to go in the pregnancy. Friend of mine, his wife just kept talking about "little Eric" in her belly.

We waited a couple days to widely say anything about the birth or name outside of parents (pre Facebook/social media) and then it was like a horde mode keeping the family away from us and asking questions, etc. Dealt with that and then we kicked our parents away for a couple weeks so it could just be my wife and I and the kid. That was a great decision.

Also, if Patrick is lurking, congrats! Mine are well into elementary school age, as everyone will tell you, enjoy it. :)

I didn't know Patrick was gonna become a dad, missed that news. That's really cool.

I'll let his rubbish output on YouTube over the last few months slide now. Enjoy fatherhood until October and then bring back Spookin' With Scoops for God's sake!

Patryn

I didn't know Patrick was gonna become a dad, missed that news. That's really cool.

I'll let his rubbish output on YouTube over the last few months slide now. Enjoy fatherhood until October and then bring back Spookin' With Scoops for God's sake!

He never announced it until now. Was keeping it under wraps, understandably.

Eager to see the new Hitman target. I searched around the entire map and somehow missed the one room I should've gone. Ended up having eight guards kill me Robocop style when they caught me dragging an unconscious body.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
What would the Anime Bomb actually do? All possibilities I can imagine sounds way worse than a Giant Anime!

FStop7

Banned
I enjoyed UPF because of Dave and Kessler. Things have been phoned in for a minute now and their presence charged things up even though they were mostly in menus or whatever.

He never announced it until now. Was keeping it under wraps, understandably.

Understanddadbly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom