• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is something really funny about how Dan waited until after his engagement tweet to retweet Enzo Amore's "I'm so happy for you" tweet
about eating at the burger joint he recommended

Megasoum

Banned
MfTSTyB.png

imBask

Banned
I expect Greg Miller to hit him over the head with a chair before he can respond to the big question at the altar

best
paxmania
buidup
ever

Mr. F

Banned
It's weird to think of how many milestones I've witnessed in the lives of people I've never met.

paxmania is the worst game journalist thing to ever come out of game journalists.

no lies detected. The long shadow of pax on content is the worst time of year

I finished The Talos Principle, ate a sandwich, and found maid Torbjorn art. I'm gettin things done today.

Spent hundreds of dollars on booze and action figures as I find out my high school crush is pregnant. Life comes atcha like a freight train.

But enough about me, CONGRATS DAN! Hope there's a nacho cheese fountain at the reception.

I made the mistake of watching Brad play Hitman again. I still had the twins elusive target video on my computer. He shot the guy and refused to run and hide? Infuriating.

Harpuia

God I started feeling legitimately ill when Kessler began going through his Dota 2 purchases. Not at him, man's free to do whatever he wants. But at the fucking beast of a machine that Valve has built around their chest/item economies of their games. Jesus Christ at spending money to level up a number. Simply amazing that Valve essentially lets people buy exp points for a one time event.

I haven't played dota in a good while, but man they even changed the chest opening animation to be more slot-machine-esque. The winnings slowly disappearing as it goes to what you got out of the chest feels like science went into creating the most appealing, endorphin firing animation they could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom