• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm way behind on the stream. I have a friend who is (and has been for the past 20+ years) obsessed with Bonanza Bros. I was just visiting him a couple of weeks ago and he insisted we try to beat the game in coop.

I know it's Austin's stream and I want him to be able to do whatever he wants, but man, since he started playing Invisible Inc, I've checked out.. it's super boring and not fun to watch at all. It' been relegated to podcast background noise at this point I haven't paid attention for like 45 mins at this point

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Alex had a great comment on the Beastcast about how Austin has drawn out stuff they might not otherwise have said, and I think that's spot on. Even if Austin is leaving, Alex and Vinny are clearly more...willing to discuss stuff now that they weren't necessarily before? I think their thoughtful sides will be more evident even with him gone

Ken

I know it's Austin's stream and I want him to be able to do whatever he wants, but man, since he started playing Invisible Inc, I've checked out.. it's super boring and not fun to watch at all. It' been relegated to podcast background noise at this point I haven't paid attention for like 45 mins at this point

is this the game he said was his goty last year or w/e

A Walker to Remember

Gundams and ANIME!
Streets of Rage 2 AND KNUCKLES AND PREDATOR!
Ring The Ring
Sonic The Lost Land
Bonanza Bros.
Streets of Rage 2 feat.Tim Allen
Goku Vs Sonic
Brigador
Invisible Inc
Spraygun War - OMG(Music Video)
Buckcherry Goku
Flywrench
Overwatch

Stream is taking a damn interesting turn.

sorry. I thought the manual had a hint to let your coffee cool off a bit before closing the mug, but that's just something I read somewhere. And it didn't even help in your case :p

It probably does! Or maybe at least "Hey no kidding this will keep your shit hot for a long fucking time." It's simple enough to put cool water in it after the coffee though, so now I know.

Totes connecting with Austin on the no effort at school topic. I graduated as M.Sc. just this week and all in all the whole process took very little effort. I think I studied for an exam once and I wrote my thesis in a few weekends.

Kinda feel like my current job isn't exactly challenging me properly either :(

edit: QL for TMS#FE coming, cool!

Is over
brother nero
qRSX4A3.png

Rainmaker

Banned
Austin is doing the right thing but I am still so bummed about this team breaking up. They were incredibly good together. He did so many great things for the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom