• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone knows that if you're going to name a series "Legend of Scanlon" it should be
"The Legend of Scanlon: Trails in the Dan" where they play Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC and SC, which are two of the most delightful JRPGs that have ever been released.

LiK

I don't remember what your tweet was. As of late, I've been changing the way I do Twitter a lot. I want it to be something I check occasionally to see what my friends are up to or keep up to date on gaming industry stuff. To lower the amount of serious stuff I see on there, I unfollowed several hundred people and have started instantly blocking people that seem to take things too seriously. It's made Twitter far more enjoyable to me, as I can check my feed and mentions without seeing political stuff or serious arguments that people attempt to shove into 140 characters.

Sorry if the block upset you. I don't know what it was in response to, but I'm just being very, very liberal with that lately.

Dang, it's probably better to temp mute than block. I only block people who super irritate me or harass me.

Megasoum

Banned
Dang, it's probably better to temp mute than block. I only block people who super irritate me or harass me.

Yeah mute doesn't prevent the person to follow you which seams harsh for what Dan is actually trying to achieve with the new way of using Twitter.

Harpuia

Alex is secretly the biggest teddy bear of the bombsquad. His feelings on Austin leaving at the end of the beastcast almost got me to shed a couple of tears :(.

Yeah. Appealing to Entrepreneur Dan, muting stops you from seeing people taking things too seriously but still lets them see when you announce a new book or a video you've made.

Good Shit.

WHOA

https://twitter.com/machinegames/status/746363189768650752/photo/1

5AX0LJ6.png

That's fucking cool.

Amazing thumbnail:

2865203-awalkertoremember.jpg

Gonna be one for the ages, going to watch it then listen to the beastcast immediately.

Wanted to make sure people saw this. These compilations are some of my favorite fan content because I don't have the time to listen to Mixlr myself.

As a guy who listen's to Jeff's Mixlr almost daily, I love these compilations.

I don't remember what your tweet was. As of late, I've been changing the way I do Twitter a lot. I want it to be something I check occasionally to see what my friends are up to or keep up to date on gaming industry stuff. To lower the amount of serious stuff I see on there, I unfollowed several hundred people and have started instantly blocking people that seem to take things too seriously. It's made Twitter far more enjoyable to me, as I can check my feed and mentions without seeing political stuff or serious arguments that people attempt to shove into 140 characters.

Sorry if the block upset you. I don't know what it was in response to, but I'm just being very, very liberal with that lately.

Yeah, I feel you, I didn't even get twitter until very recently for miitomo(which sucked). Now I only use it occasionally focusing on the things I am interested in and all, that way you avoid most of the shitty/negative stuff.

Hey Dan,

Make a new premium feature of you and Drew playing through every console Zelda game. Call it "The Legend of Scanlon".

DO IT

I highly doubt that either of those series will happen.

Before anything, Hitdan should happen. Well, it kind of did but it would be cool for a Blood Money playthrough. At the same time, I'd like to be surprised about whatever the next playthrough is going to be about.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Man steam sales are real fucking boring now.

So far I've bought va-11 4lla or however you disk it and the latest sunrider game. Not much else i want though.

Man steam sales are real fucking boring now.

So far I've bought va-11 4lla or however you disk it and the latest sunrider game. Not much else i want though.

I think there comes a time when steam sales just do nothing because you probably hoarded a ton of shit you're never going to play in previous sales.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
But at least there was the excitement daily about what you probably will buy but never play! Putting it it out all at once and at not amazing deals kinda makes me go eh.

I think there comes a time when steam sales just do nothing because you probably hoarded a ton of shit you're never going to play in previous sales.

No, there's definitely something to these last few since they dropped the activities and daily lightning sales. Basically the sale goes up, you check if your wishlist or games you're vaguely interested in are at a good price, buy/don't buy, and that's the end of it.

Also there aren't any big sale items like the 90%ers that were always amazing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom