• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, at least he'll still be on the beastcast sometimes. Someone is going to need to make an Austin Walker checkmark picture.

er0nR0G.png

Austin is doing the right thing but I am still so bummed about this team breaking up. They were incredibly good together. He did so many great things for the site.

I agree. Things were shaky when Beast was starting up, but Austin felt like the final ingredient that made it all make sense. It's going to be weird for a while.

Unreal. It felt like Austin's always been there, in a weird way. I'm really gonna miss his voice.

Austin was really the perfect hire. Fit right in from day 0.

I'm really glad I learned who he was through GB. Dude is awesome in so many ways and I love the way he tries to challenge everything around him on an intellectual level (which I guess stems from his "challenge himself" mentality he talked about in this stream). There's been several times I've been listening to something he's said in a podcast or video and gone, "I never thought of it that way." This period of GB has been an illuminating journey.

As I've mentioned before, I'll follow his work anywhere. Really curious to see what something under his leadership becomes. And, as always, I am curious on the future of Giant Bomb, as well.

o7, Austin Walker.

Doop

Austin did really feel like he had been there for years. He fit in very well and picked up on the flow and vibe of GB near instantly. I hope his thing at Vice works out.

Jabronium

Austin was really the perfect hire. Fit right in from day 0.

I'm really glad I learned who he was through GB. Dude is awesome in so many ways and I love the way he tries to challenge everything around him on an intellectual level (which I guess stems from his "challenge himself" mentality he talked about in this stream). There's been several times I've been listening to something he's said in a podcast or video and gone, "I never thought of it that way." This period of GB has been an illuminating journey.

As I've mentioned before, I'll follow his work anywhere. Really curious to see what something under his leadership becomes. And, as always, I am curious on the future of Giant Bomb, as well.

o7, Austin Walker.

Couldn't have said it better. Taught me a lot about examining things critically and, as you said, challenging everything, including one's self.

Teddified

I probably should buy some games from the steam sale but ehhhh I don't really feel like buying any until I get a new Video Card and I dunno how long that will take.

Both Jason and Drew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom