• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiguel182

Goodbyes are the worst and this is too real for me. I had a really close friend leaving the country recently and this hits too close home

Ugh.

6YJbAlc.png

Where is the dancing Austin gif from?

Also, I'm gonna need a bigger version of it.

Start of Dawn of WarhammerThe Fog of Warhammer.

Meguro

Banned
If this stream ends on a group hug between them all I'm going to actually start sobbing.
Goodbyes make me very emotional.

Lijik

All this gundam reminds me I never finished that "I came here to laugh at you" gif I was working on with Aurahack's Austin design

A Walker to Remember

Gundams and ANIME!
Streets of Rage 2 AND KNUCKLES AND PREDATOR!
Ring The Ring
Sonic The Lost Land
Bonanza Bros.
Streets of Rage 2 feat.Tim Allen
Goku Vs Sonic
Brigador
Invisible Inc

It's midsummer, which means everyone here is at a festival, camping or chilling at a cabin. I'm sitting home drinking gin and watching this stream.

Bye Austin :(

robotrock

Banned
yep, it's Inexorable from the Kur area. Took me while to find because now my first reaction was "no it couldn't have been this cool song"

I think I had the opposite reaction when playing the game. I really liked this song initially, but after exploring so much, the vocals became kinda grating.

It's still a cool song, but it's tough going back to it for me.

Megasoum

Banned
Stephane D'Astous, the former Eidos-Montréal GM (from the studio creation in 2006-2007 up to 2013) was interviewed by Game Informer.

Lots of talks about how the studio came to be, the DX:HR and Thief developpement and about the game industry in Montréal in general.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RNxIUGhLk4&feature=youtu.be&t=5695
(starts at 1h24m55s if the link doesn't work properly)

Really cool stuff.

Probably thread worthy but I feel a bit weird doing it myself considering I was working at EM and Stephane was my boss at the time so I dunno...

Tokyo Mirage Sessions QL confirmed!

Stephane D'Astous, the former Eidos-Montréal GM (from the studio creation in 2006-2007 up to 2013) was interviewed by Game Informer.

Lots of talks about how the studio came to be, the DX:HR and Thief developpement and about the game industry in Montréal in general.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RNxIUGhLk4&feature=youtu.be&t=5695
(starts at 1h24m55s if the link doesn't work properly)

Really cool stuff.

Probably thread worthy but I feel a bit weird doing it myself considering I was working at EM and Stephane was my boss at the time so I dunno...

Sounds cool, going to check it out later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom