• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
Did Dan say anything about his Brexit ignorance or was it just another shitweet then move along for him?

Salarians

KIDxeax.png
Punished Ryckert

Such a weird feeling with Austin leaving. I had watched the occasional quick look in the earlier years of Giant Bomb but I didn't start to fully Get Into the site until the last couple years, so it's kind of the first time I've had this "since the beginning" attachment to one of the guys.

Megasoum

Banned
UPF being terrible is pretty much the norm nowadays with rare exceptions of goodness.

Really wish Jeff would shake things up for the friday night slot. It's going nowhere right now.

Ashby

UPF being terrible is pretty much the norm nowadays with rare exceptions of goodness.

Really wish Jeff would shake things up for the friday night slot. It's going nowhere right now.

Should play to his strengths and make it a Late Night Show format!

I dunno, I like upf. Its a relaxing thing to watch and I like it being consistent. It feels like a nice low key way to end the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom