• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
NpoEGdV.png

#FE!!!!!

And yeah more Rorie WoW content!

Megasoum

Banned
I've been watching Mailbag videos for the last couple of days.

Some of them are really great but some of them are just fucking boxes full of garbage... Some people are terrible

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Same. I really want to check it out, but my current budget is for Steam sale games

Good thing I own everything on steam I want to own already. time to go Inside, deep and all night long.

I've been watching Mailbag videos for the last couple of days.

Some of them are really great but some of them are just fucking boxes full of garbage... Some people are terrible
I wanna bet that's why we don't get as many anymore.

#FE is the best (and closest) sequel we'll ever get to Digital Devil Saga

I'm hoping Austin was there for the QL... I can still hope, right?

Finally, I can continue my Total Warhammer campaign, with a fresh Giant Bombcast podcast in the background.

The Empire's total waaagh must reach its final destination.

Once he heard that they're patching the classic center-weapon display into DOOM, there was no need to play any other video game again. #braxit

I dreamed I was playing Overwatch with Brad and talking about setting everything to medium because he didn't want to feel anything less than 120 FPS. There was a long pause and then yelled at me to do more DPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom