• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ona-knight had me cackling.

I've been kind to Bloodlines because the OST is incredible (this level is an exception) but I've never actually played much of it and yeahhhh it's pretty bad

Speaking of Batman films...

2053899-batmandracula2.jpg

Mupod

Put me in the camp of not understanding how people can't swim, outside of just straight up panicking in the water. I've been swimming so long I don't even remember what it was like before I learned - I grew up around the water, relatives had pools, hell I have my own pool now. I suppose the only technique to it is controlling your breathing, if you get that right then what you do with your arms and legs isn't important.

Anyways I hadn't watched any Vinnyvania since 2 but I jumped in to Bloodlines recently as I actually played through it myself for the first time last year. I loved it and didn't find it all that hard (as Eric though). So I was kinda surprised how down they were on the game and I ended up switching to their Rondo playthrough instead.

From here on out the games get easy. It's smooth sailing folks! Maybe the streams will be fun for reasons other than schadenfreude and onaknights and Dickula!

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
From here on out the games get easy. It's smooth sailing folks! Maybe the streams will be fun for reasons other than schadenfreude and onaknights and Dickula!

Symphony of th Night is glorious. I hope they do play it. The game is not hard and it controls like a dream. The music is fantastic as well. Still the best castlevania and probably my favorite Metroidvania game as well. It isn't very long though, and once you get into the second castle you are basically rolling though enemies. Also there are some instanely broken weapons/items. Overall a great game that should give them lots of time to explore and chat while roaming around.

Symphony of th Night is glorious. I hope they do play it. The game is not hard and it controls like a dream. The music is fantastic as well. Still the best castlevania and probably my favorite Metroidvania game as well. It isn't very long though, and once you get into the second castle you are basically rolling though enemies. Also there are some instanely broken weapons/items. Overall a great game that should give them lots of time to explore and chat while roaming around.

It's probably the perfect length for the livestreams they do and Vinny's general skill (although I commend his tenacity!). I do hope they do inverted castle but iirc it's kind of obscure to unlock without looking stuff up, I don't really remember what goes into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom