• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Given that they had Luchadeer removed from Gang Beasts, I guess they actually own some kind of trademark on it... I guess?

I've never really thought about it before, to be honest.
I still own those stupid Monday Night Combat luchadeer items in Steam. "Not Tradable, Not Marketable". I never even played that game.

edit: This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YANz5-P_32c
Didn't know they actually advertised it themselves.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That's great news! On to a good game next!

yep
tumblr_n0van7zoGy1s3uawvo1_500.gif

popo

Given that they had Luchadeer removed from Gang Beasts, I guess they actually own some kind of trademark on it... I guess?

I've never really thought about it before, to be honest.

I very much doubt it. They likely just asked the dev and they obliged.

They did?

I don't know about this case but Jeff has said before he isn't comfortable with GB logos etc in games. I guess he wants to keep a little critical distance.

Nishastra

Banned
The sequel, Legacy of Darkness, is surprisingly an okay game.
It's not really a sequel, though... It's like a weird expansion.

I'll agree that playing through Cornell's levels is better than either Reinhardt's or Carrie's, but in some cases the original versions of their levels are better than the changed versions in LoD.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
having finished Inside, I now want GB commentary over that entire thing. Brad should do a play through. Skype in Vinny.

I just watched the trailer for Clint Eastwood's Sully (the movie about the pilot who saved the lives of every passenger by doing a water landing on the Hudson River in NYC). I'm cracking up because there are so many comments on YouTube from people disappointed it's not an Uncharted movie (surely some of them are in jest). Funnily enough, he sort of looks the part.

Here's the trailer, if anyone is interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjKEXxO2KNE

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
So, uhhhh...I'm playing a game called 35MM right now and it's kinda breaking my mind. I don't know why I like this game but I do. But I seriously can't explain why.
It's kinda like Day Z and Everybody's Gone Home had a glitchy, ugly and super russian baby. It's weird but not in the "What is going on?" kinda way and more in the "Okay? Was that it? Wait was I supposed to do anything?" kinda way?
I dunno. It's slow and really ugly, the animations are bad (there is a QTE event that looks FUCKING HYSTERICAL), and not much happened so far but......I really like it.
So, I dunno if you like bad (?), super russian walking simulators that might not be walking simulators (there are survival elements that might not lead anywhere? I collected a bunch food and medicine and battieries but I'm ~50% through and didn't need anything so far?) maybe check it out? It's like 3$ on Steam right now.
Don't blame me if you hate it though, I think I might hate it as well?

Also don't expect good english but if you think sentences like "If you have problems with running the game, or the game crush, try entering these command prompts" are kinda charming or if you like people telling you to "hunger your thirst" (or something like that) maybe check it out? Oh, and if you have played Day Z, I could swear some of the buildings in this game are copied 1:1 out of Day Z.
Actually, I really hope somebody here played this game already and can tell me why I like it

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Sounds like a hardcore dave game.

We need more games from the eastern bloc. I feel like you don't see much of that anymore.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
So in defense of Johnny V...

I was texting somebody and my phone auto corrected a word to cumslut, a word I am fairly sure I have never texted anybody.

To be fair, the word I was attempting to spell was "cumsplat" after reading the Scottish tweets directed at Donald Trump.

Gurrry

Damn, I def thought Dan shaved his head. That was a good fake job.

Wrestling is getting too real

edit: nevermind, for some reason I thought I was watching a new "Old Games Show" but it was the one from 6/1/16 where dan still had his hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom