• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

repeater

chUSaH4.jpg

justjim89

All the parts for my PC are in. My buddy's fiance is gonna help me build it. New desk and chair are set up. Barring any unforseen incidents, today is the day.

Oh God. Nervous over here.

Should I watch GBEast's PC building video for any do's or don'ts?

jaina

All the parts for my PC are in. My buddy's fiance is gonna help me build it. New desk and chair are set up. Barring any unforseen incidents, today is the day.

just to make sure: you also got game(s) ? :)
the video has mostly don'ts, not sure if watching beforehand would make you more anxious.

I think Tested's build videos were a bit better, but I'm sure Beast's is good too. Feel free to ask in here if you have any questions, myself and others have built many PCs.

justjim89

I think Tested's build videos were a bit better, but I'm sure Beast's is good too. Feel free to ask in here if you have any questions, myself and others have built many PCs.

Thanks! I'll take a look at Tested's. She'll probably end up doing the lion's share of the complicated stuff, cause she used to work at a computer shop, but I'd like to be somewhat abreast on the process.

Tubobutts

Thanks! I'll take a look at Tested's. She'll probably end up doing the lion's share of the complicated stuff, cause she used to work at a computer shop, but I'd like to be somewhat abreast on the process.
I learned to build my first PC by watching the Tested video where they built Jeff's and had my friend who had also never built a PC help me and everything worked out. If you've got someone who actually knows what they're doing it shouldn't be any trouble at all.

Catching up on random stuff:

1) That Danny Brown reference from Austin in the first part of the Rondo Vinnyvania
2) Jeff saying "dale" throughout that one elusive target hit
3) That Seaman video and their reactions to it was some magical shit

Chuck

Still without luck
So Link's Awakening definitely seems to be the start of the series never shutting the fuck up.

More of this to look forward to?

i built my first pc a few weeks ago and couldn't be happier with it, the process is super worth it. what's your build like?

popo

Alex taking vacation next week. Time to book a guest for the beastcast or it is going to be just Bakalar and Vinny.

Will they ever try old PC game demo discs for Demo Derby?

Did they keep that old windows PC setup when they switched to the new studio?

Edit: Something about Vinny's glasses in this new VinnyVania constantly makes him look like he's wearing Google Glass to me.

So TMS... It looks really good. I kinda want it even though I've never played Persona before.

Go for it, it's Persona 4.5 with some random Fire Emblem fan-service. Story and characters are not as good as Persona 3 / 4 (but still very fun) but the combat is much better. And I usually hate everything Idol-related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom