• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
CmMhQ7qUYAA-pTv.jpg

Edit:
9jITrWI.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZT9nr31zS4&feature=youtu.be&t=56

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When Platinum makes a game all about rocketing on your knees it's 'great' when Capcom makes a game all about rocketing on you stomach, it's 'terrible garbage'

unbelievable

Lijik

When Platinum makes a game all about rocketing on your knees it's 'great' when Capcom makes a game all about rocketing on you stomach, it's 'terrible garbage'

unbelievable

id follow a drilcom twitter that spent half its time being passive agressive about former clover studio devs

Chuck

Still without luck
I think I've followed and unfollowed Dan on Twitter 3 times now. Complete mystery why I followed him back two more times.

Megasoum

Banned
Danny's constant hate for the Red Bull Ring/A1 Ring/Austrian Grandprix is a big bummer.

That track is a classic and one of the last old school track on the F1 Calendar. They've all been replaced by fucking terrible modern tracks designed by commitees in countries that don't give a single fuck about F1.

Chuck

Still without luck
Danny's constant hate for the Red Bull Ring/A1 Ring/Austrian Grandprix is a big bummer.

That track is a classic and one of the last old school track on the F1 Calendar. They've all been replaced by fucking terrible modern tracks designed by commitees in countries that don't give a single fuck about F1.
I agree insofar as it's going to another boring as f merc win.

I just pray to jebus that nico ends up on top.

Houndi101

ok bets what streaming site will Dan be working in six months from now and what's getting licked and from where?

Austin leaving really fractured this into the darkest timeline

Tubobutts

Speaking of guests, I think the dude who just started heading up Vice's gaming site would be a cool guest to have on the Beastcast. I think he's in New York so that would make things easier. What's his name? Dallas Runner or something?

Monster Hunter 4 was one of my favourite games released last year, but I've got no interest in Generation after having put so many hours into the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom