• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said they recorded!!!

Hehe
@alex_navarro

CmOb_yRWAAAFRz3.jpg:small

Oh man

I hope they do a QL

That game came out too~? I should get it..

Via Aurahack

Watched the Umbrella whatever QL. MAN what a piece of shit game. What keeps Capcom afloat these days? Why don't they make Mega Man games anymore? You'd think they'd be milking the shit out of their franchises at this point.

Jintor

Watched the Umbrella whatever QL. MAN what a piece of shit game. What keeps Capcom afloat these days? Why don't they make Mega Man games anymore? You'd think they'd be milking the shit out of their franchises at this point.

making an umbrella corps game technically counts as milking the shit out of their franchise, except they misjudged it horrible

the fact they went BACKWARDS from op racoon city is amazing. I gave that game a 2/10 I think on launch and my editor straight up didn't publish the review. lmao

Volotaire

did you guys see this new pokemon

rwNddAF.png

i love him

popplio and bus bug the best

I hate his design. It's awful.

Designer: Hey, let's make this cuboid a Pokemon.

Pokemon Design team: That's awful

Designer: How about if we make it an angry cuboid Caterpie and give him sharp teeth?

Pokemon Design team: Perfect!

EDIT: Its eyes remind me of an LCD screen.

I hate his design. It's awful.

Designer: Hey, let's make this cuboid a Pokemon.

Pokemon Design team: That's awful

Designer: How about if we make it an angry cuboid Caterpie and give him sharp teeth?

Pokemon Design team: Perfect!

EDIT: Its eyes remind me of an LCD screen.

do not talk about my son like this

Ashby

Watching this Vinnyvania with just Vinny and Alex feels like getting back to business as usual. Feels like Austin was here for just a couple weeks or something.

Finished INSIDE earlier today...

v4aFGh8.gif

Incredible game that's extremely effective at what it does with stunning animation.
---

2866886-screen+shot+2016-06-30+at+11.53.46+am.png

2210547-1760178-creeper_cam.jpg

They said they recorded!!!

Hehe
@alex_navarro

CmOb_yRWAAAFRz3.jpg:small

Good shit. Fantastic. That RE QL is also great.

----

Alt+F1 Track Walk: Red Bull Ring
Grüß Gott! Despite Danny's distaste, we take a wonderful walk 'round the 'ring in the rain.

Megasoum

Banned
Stuck in the ER waiting room all night (nothing serious) and it's fucking boring...

I bought Inside on the Xbox app so at least it will be waiting for me at home when I get back.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vinnyvania should just be replaced with Vinny looking at pictures of all the enemies and bosses of each game since that's the best part anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom