• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

I was looking on Wikipedia about PSVR and I noticed in the list of games that it showed Gang Beasts on PS4 will have VR support. I wonder what that would be.

Lunar FC

Played some one on one basketball in rec room with this guy. And now I feel dizzy as fuck.

I destroyed him with the shammgod on this one play doe.

6xJb2pN.gif

Did anyone catch Austin's deleted tweet?

If I were to guess, he's going to be on the podcast soon possibly with Patrick?

Mr. F

Banned
I wonder if there will have been enough notable VR releases by GOTY time to have its own category? VRodeo reminds me of early days on iPhone when it was all fart/gun/"looks like I'm drinking a beer out of my phone" apps

I had to skip the Hitman segment on UPF. I can't watch Brad play it for another second.

I left it on until Dan mentioned he didn't know how the detection circles worked. Brad insists he knows how it works, but he's wrong.

Here's what I remember from the last one of these I watched. He's been watched by somebody. Instead of running away, he'll either walk extremely slowly or actually talk to the TV thinking it will actually do something.

I wonder if there will have been enough notable VR releases by GOTY time to have its own category? VRodeo reminds me of early days on iPhone when it was all fart/gun/"looks like I'm drinking a beer out of my phone" apps
2016's least awful VR game?

2016's least disappointing aspect of VR?

2016's VR experience that was kind of sort of almost a video game?

I don't live near any places that have VR demo stations at the moment and no one I know has one. I'm a tad bitter.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
It's $20, $16.99 launch price over at GMG.

Wait, you edited. Oh well. I'll be picking it up for sure.

I edited it cause I while I was typing I realised that following up "Finally a well made FMV game" with "but it's too expensive" is kinda stupid.
(Also I thought Vinny said it'll be 30$)

def sim

I edited it cause I while I was typing I realised that following up "Finally a well made FMV game" with "but it's too expensive" is kinda stupid.
(Also I thought Vinny said it'll be 30$)

Hah yeah fair enough. They tend to get available platform and price wrong, so maybe? I haven't watched the QL yet.

Anyway, it's surprising to see a storefront like GMG publishing it. I guess they're bigger than I thought.

Zaph

Someone sent in a load of UK shows and didn't include The Day Today, Brass Eye or Jam. Obviously a brexit voting idiot.

Pretty sure I've heard Jeff mention most of those in the past - he really knows all the more obscure great stuff that I never thought would air in the US (like Black Books).

...and then some fan thought it would be a good idea to introduce him our shitshows too? Surprised Mrs Brown's Boys wasn't in there.

tonka

Pretty sure I've heard Jeff mention most of those in the past - he really knows all the more obscure great stuff that I never thought would air in the US (like Black Books).

...and then some fan thought it would be a good idea to introduce him our shitshows too? Surprised Mrs Brown's Boys wasn't in there.

Mrs. Brown's Boys is one of our shitshows thank you very much! (I don't think I've made it through a whole episode)

Peep Show was there, so there was a glimmer of hope.

Mrs. Brown's Boys is one of our shitshows thank you very much! (I don't think I've made it through a whole episode)

The person you are quoting was saying it was shit.

I don't know anyone under the age of 50 that hasn't suffered blunt force trauma to the head that likes Mrs Brown's Boys.

Top Bottom